• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Mario buff/nerf poll.

Would you say Dr. Mario was buffed from Melee, or nerfed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamefreak561

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdGravity36
then you dont play doc many competive smashers consider a meteor
I've never heard anyone say Doc's fair was a meteor. It's just a fair that hits hard and one of his best killing moves (at like 80%+ without rage). So again, a meteor is for sending someone straight down. Doc's doesnt meteor.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
I don't care because you guys are just teaming up against me now leave me alone

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Warning Received
Get ur facts straight next time. Better yet, just know the difference on what a meteor is and what isn't a meteor. Good Day.
Jerk I do I play Mario and doc and other people call it a meteor smart one

Last edited:

JehJehKeyblade

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JehJehKeyblade2
13 BTW I reported your last quote and yes they do
Nobody cares, and no they don't. I recommend you stop the little whiny attention hogging act and leave this thread already. You've done nothing but start unneeded drama and derail the topic.

Last edited:

Gamefreak561

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdGravity36
Jerk I do I play Mario and doc and other people call it a meteor smart one
I play Doc as well. Unlike you, I know the difference between Doc and Mario's Fair. With ur kind of logic, you might as well think Fox's Dair spikes as well like Falco's or Falco's dair is a multihitter like Fox's dair.
If you are gunna start an unnecessary war on character moves, just please dont make urself sound like you dont know what ur saying.

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
A LOT of people use the Cape to recover. It's even considered a nerf that Dr. Mario's Sheet doesn't stall like Mario's.
Mario's cape stall in other games was good because it actually gave him height. It's really bad for stalling in this game since he gets no height.

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
Mario's or Doc's or.... both?
Doc's sheet didn't give him a lot of height in Melee. Mario's Cape was good at this in Melee (and in Brawl I guess).

In this game, Doc's Sheet doesn't stall (most of us know this), and Mario's Cape doesn't give him height (some of us do not know this). The latter point was what I was trying to emphasize, since people hardly bring that up when comparing Mario's recovery to Doc's.

Last edited:

Doc Mario

Smash Cadet
Doc's sheet didn't give him a lot of height in Melee. Mario's Cape was good at this in Melee (and in Brawl I guess).

In this game, Doc's Sheet doesn't stall (most of us know this), and Mario's Cape doesn't give him height (some of us do not know this). The latter point was what I was trying to emphasize, since people always bring that up when comparing Mario's recovery to Doc's.
You already know what's up then instead of falling for that lame "Super Sheet doesn't keep Doc up" excuse. Good to see someone knows about Doc

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
I play Doc as well. Unlike you, I know the difference between Doc and Mario's Fair. With ur kind of logic, you might as well think Fox's Dair spikes as well like Falco's or Falco's dair is a multihitter like Fox's dair.
If you are gunna start an unnecessary war on character moves, just please dont make urself sound like you dont know what ur saying.
You think I don't play doc I do I don't need to freken main him to prove it BTW I'm calling it a meteor or would the all logic "king"call it a up ward meteor because I call it meteor from the information I have uptained

Last edited:

Gamefreak561

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdGravity36
You think I don't play doc I do I don't need to freken main him to prove it BTW I'm calling it a meteor or would the all logic "king"call it a up ward meteor because I call it meteor from the information I have uptained
Im sorry can you reword that? I don't speak jibberish.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ShadowKing, no one likes ignorance. No one likes a child parading their ignorance.
Ever heard the phrase "be seen, not heard"?

You causing ****stirring because you're either a troll or have serious issues with admitting mistakes isn't enough to get me to act towards others who've only been struggling (originally nicely) to tell you the truth.

To others: if the simple response doesn't work the first time, it's often better to just report and ignore, and move on; now this thread is basically derailed with not much chance of salvage at this rate.

Last edited:

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Came here for extra Doc knowledge, got some guy who thinks Doc's fair is a meteor...great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom