• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DPC's Resurrection - Crew Video (Finally Up)

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
That vid was crazy! You have a very disgudting yoshi if i do say so myself, it is way too dangerous! The falcon and fox were crazy too but no way did they stand out as much as the yoshi! Great job bro, keep showing Yoshi's ownage potential!

Hey do you have any actual match vids? i would like to see that yoshi in action.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
That was high-quality entertainment. But could you make it not so long.
Crew battle yall when Brawl comes out.
Good stuff.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey crazyfingers what was the name of the song at the intro of the combo vid.It was the one before sum 41 started.(yes i looked at the credits).

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Hey when are you guys putting your match vids up? Or am i just late and you have already posted them? :laugh:

Ceriph

Smash Apprentice
That was a beautiful video. I would love to see a crew battle between DPC and The Cali Crew some day. That would be fan-freakin-tastic. Anyway great stuff, when i saw the wave shining all i could say was "it's pretty" and the insane yoshi skills. I was getting a little tired with all the knees with falcon when woe to my suprise *STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP* DIE FALCO!!! I loved that part, it was great...anyway i won't do a full summary i just wanted to say that was awesome and funny at the same time ^^!! Great Job!!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
great vid, a bit long, but i had time to watch it, great meteor canceling, never seen such great meteor canceling, good bloopers, the fox had a funny habit always to cancel his shine with a quick full jump bair, i wonder if he does his jump with a button or with the control stick.

as good as the DBR vids.

Ceriph

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, anyone pro who decides to include their bloopers is awesome ^^ especially suck funny bloopers

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Very nice video man ;)...the best of that 3 players was the red yoshi :O...you have really nice combos and the endings were very good ;).

Nice vid and try to post your commentarie when I upload my crew combo video too ;)!

Cyas! :D!!

Top Bottom