• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Downtown Smashfest in the ATL!!!! GAwes & Just1111 - Dec. 6th anybody???

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Our address here is

Room 714 (don't put this in mapquest or googlemaps ><)
120 North Ave. NW
Atlanta, GA, 30313

My number is 770 530 4721, make sure you have the number so you can call me when you get here, and make sure to let me know ON SMASHBOARDS if you are coming, people exempt from this include anyone named Daniel.

Every WEDNESDAY!!!!
The time of these will be from 3-7:30 PM. Don't come early, we have classes.

See you guys there

GAwes

co_and_me

Smash Lord
weds is bad for me. class at 3. then at 430. dinner at 630 meeting at 730. besides its not like i play this game anymore.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yeah, i know wed. are bad for you mike, but you also said fridays were good, but didn't show up friday of last week, so figured i shouldn't really worry about

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to come, but I have to work on a group project this afternoon of undeterminate duration. I'll give you a call, Wes, if it's still early.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Smashfest was awesome, see you guys next week, hope everyone got home ok in the rain and all :) . Thanks for coming out, i think those numbers are best really, there being about 6 of us seemed fun.

suedoaet

Smash Apprentice
wes u having anytinhg this friday? tomorrow! I am going out to carrollton and u guys are on the way i figured i would stop by and smash for like an hour or two ?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Yep we are, but we're trying to keep it to about 6 peeps coming, i know you're coming, and the dans will be here, and mike is coming, marty you going to make it again

p.s. my nose is melted

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm planning to be there
And Chad will likely come with me
With luck, we'll get Cornell too, and make it a grand 'ole smashfest.
I'm done with class at 4:45pm so I'll be heading towards you after that.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Our address here is

Room 714 (don't put this in mapquest or googlemaps ><)
120 North Ave. NW
Atlanta, GA, 30313

My number is 770 530 4721, make sure you have the number so you can call me when you get here, and make sure to let me know ON SMASHBOARDS if you are coming, people exempt from this include anyone named Daniel.

Every WEDNESDAY!!!!
The time of these will be from 3-7:30 PM. Don't come early, we have classes.

See you guys there

GAwes
Are you still gonna do the weeklies in the Spring?

Top Bottom