• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Downloading and adding character pacs

Dbsg

Smash Cadet
Right now im very confused and i apologize if there is something already on the forms that can help but I can't find it.

Anyway all i want to do is download custom characters. I have my sd card set up with the folders for all the characters in the game and all that. Now am i supposed to download the pac files for the characters and put them in the right folders? Then what do i do after i download a character PSA? How do I put their pac file in?

Dbsg

Smash Cadet
If you download a FitCaptain.pac, just put it in the falcon folder.
So then lets say i download a zero pac. Then i just take that pac and put it in links folder if i was putting it over him?

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
So then lets say i download a zero pac. Then i just take that pac and put it in links folder if i was putting it over him?
Yeah that's right. Make sure you put the other three files in there, too. PSAs usually come with three or four files, so put all of them in the folder of the character you wish to replace.

Dbsg

Smash Cadet
Yeah that's right. Make sure you put the other three files in there, too. PSAs usually come with three or four files, so put all of them in the folder of the character you wish to replace.
And i would rename the files to match the old ones right?

Top Bottom