• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Downloadable Content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebrand426

Smash Rookie
Since Brawl is online, do you all think we might be able to get extra content from the Wii Marketplace with Wii Points? I know X-Box Live does this with some games. There could be character skins (maybe full characters), stages, event matches, etc. What do you think?

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
that would be pretty cool. didn't they say they would do that with corruption though?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
implementing alternate costumes, new modes and even new music would be eternally badass times its own power that is total epicness and win for downloadable content...IMHO

Revak

Smash Apprentice
Only thing I can see being downloadable are forced patches you have to download if you want to play online like 360 does. It would be nice for balancing issues or glitches.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Only thing I can see being downloadable are forced patches you have to download if you want to play online like 360 does. It would be nice for balancing issues or glitches.
True, but music and costumes would be neat too.

HotelDusk215

Smash Rookie
That would be sweet. I dont think they would put actual characters tho. That would make the people who cant go online mad.

firebrand426

Smash Rookie
That would be sweet. I dont think they would put actual characters tho. That would make the people who cant go online mad.
Yeah, probably. Maybe clone characters, though. They wouldn't be fundamentally different from other characters, but would have their own name (to differentiate it from a alt. costume).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom