• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

double Nair

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
OMGOSH. ever try it??? lyk ive been playing pika for a while, but ive never done it til last week. my frend usually plays marth and it works on him. i dont remember ever seeing any vids of pika doing it or reading anything about it. Any1 ever try it??? it isnt too bad. haha i dont really know if it works on other characters but u never know.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Try to get in a triple nair, to tailspike. it works wonders on bowsers, and Donkey Kongs, brownie points if you get it on a Falco or Marth.

Edit -

<----- I love that post count!

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
On FD I've been able to get three or four going across the level into a U-Smash on Marth.

[ChanseyMaster]

technomancer

Smash Champion
Nair juggles much like captain falcon's upair, pika just isn't fast enough to chase like CF. Bad DI ftw. Combo into a dair?

Anther

Smash Champion
So... I noticed that Pikas tend to end combos with Dair instead of nair... What's the point of this?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
So... I noticed that Pikas tend to end combos with Dair instead of nair... What's the point of this?
I dunno who does this besides Techno Mancer, but dair has a better knockback than Nair, sending opponents farther away. But depending on the character, you can end with a uair, usmash, or just hit them with a close range nair and just edge guard them.

You can always do Tope's combo. Utilt-nair-usmash.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
That combo is tricky, when I try it, the nair knocks them too far away to chain a usmash. Either that or I don't fast fall quick enough to pull off a nair. It's probably because I have yet to master shorthopping yet.

Top Bottom