• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

double lazer question

MaTaze

Smash Rookie
I was just wondering if someone could further clarify ledge dropping, jumping, then double lazering. Ive seen Bombsoldier do it plenty of times but i can seem to get the timing down.
Answers are appreciated.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I had an excercize I'd do until I got the height down.

First, just try ledge-hopping as fast as you can, and firing off two lasers. The first laser will be really high, but you'll start to get the motions down.

Next, start dropping lower, and the moment the stick is bad into nuetral from the jump (I use the analog for the drop and jump) mash B. I find three is enough, though I'm eventually going to get the timing down to where I only need two presses.

It was one of those things, like wavedashing for me, that all of a sudden clicked. Hopefully it does for you too. Good luck.

MaTaze

Smash Rookie
that gives me a better picture of what to do, thanks for the advice:)

manlypass@gmail.com

Smash Rookie
Same as what the other guys told you, use the anolog stick to do it. I used to do it using the X button as the jump but one laser would always be higher than the other, the why is because you can't jump and shoot at the same time as you have to press the jump button and then press the b button to shoot lasers, however, you're able to shoot to same heighted lasers by flicking the analog stick down(or to the side) then up while tapping the b button, allowing you two shoot one laser while you're going up and one whilst you come down.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
push the control stick down, wait a bit, and smack the control stick up. RIGHT AFTER you hit the control stick release and spam B. immediately after pressing B press / hold towards the stage. the only timing that is required is the timing for your second jump.

gl

Top Bottom