• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

double jump cancels

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
You can't DJC Up-Tilt. Reread your question.

If your question was supposed to be if you prefer uptilt or DJC up air then the answer is of course that they both have their own uses.

I tend to favor DJC up airs more though since they can lead to more things on the lower ground, but Up Tilt is just a faster move so it is really just situational like almost everything else.

Deadandlivin

Smash Apprentice
Depends. I do it on two different fashions.

1. X + X + A + L: in the matter of half a sec or so, its not the optimal though, meaning the fastest.
Its the easiest to preform nevethenless.

2. Y slide to X slide to A + L: Quite hard to do when pressured but guess you can practice, what you do is slide from Y to X to A, like incase you were double shining or Short hop lasering with Y slide to B.
Its alot of fast button imputs and can tear on your thumb but its very effective.
So its quite simple, Smack the edge of Y and immidiatly let your thumb go over to the X button and instantly slide over to A.
Like an unfinished Triangle.

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
im having lots of trouble with djc.. i can pull out everything except for the djc... i've been playin with m2 almost for a year, i still have the same issue.. i can do like 5, 4 out of 10, i want to do it whenever i want

Rawr_

Smash Apprentice
I accidentally djc aerials while edgeguarding.............................................
yeah... how is everyone having trouble with something that i wish didn't happen so often >_>

Top Bottom