• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

double bair combo?

IDK

Smash Lord
so i don't know too much about falco so i'm really sorry if it's known or not a combo. couldn't find it in search. i'm gonna make this real short. his bair is a sex kick. therefore if you hit with the last part of it, your opponent is not sent far, but has a bit of hitstun, and you are out of your attack. basically after this point do another bair. i think it was either after a full hop or i was just falling or something. so tell me what you know about this or what you think... worked with other sex kicks too. ex: fox/samus/link nair.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Yes, I've strung 4-5 bairs together in the air, sex kicks are win.
I think he meant Sex-kick Bair > "sweet-spot" Bair
I don't understand how you can link more than 2 considering the strong bair follow-up will knock them far; unless they were standing on the ground and you SH bair FF (hit with Sex-kick part) SH Bair FF repeat, and they would have to be ******** not to DI out of that.

Top Bottom