• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

Wyattkins

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wyattkins
3DS FC
2707-1796-0102
Woah, that must have been unintended. Does that mean that If NP is on my team I can send tons of Treeants into my snowball and do absurd damage? Engima, NP, and Tusk as an aggro-trilane confirmed to be real?
I'm pretty sure the whole thing with techies is what happened after the the snowball. I mean, there is a video of a techies+tusk taking out a half destroyed tower AND two rax just with one snowball!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, mines do siege damage to towers, to tusk would roll up a bunch of mines, roll a creep as it passes the tower and one-shot it.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I really just want 6.82 to come out soon, getting pretty sick of faceless and tinker all day e'eryday.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
So I know pub wise Faceless is in every game but my bracket is too low for there to be lots of Tinker players.

Are they dominating competitive too?

I really need to think more in my games: builds, positioning, pushes, lanes, and everything. The hard part is correctly accessing the enemy team, if you overestimate you outsmart yourself. I need to win more than 55% of my games.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I really want to see a complete disregard for everyone in low MMR. I honestly don't care if you think Riki and Bloodseeker are unfair. So gimmie more phantoms for my lancer. I hope that the Roshan means that we are getting an easier lvl 1 Rosh, that would be interesting to see (isn't ever going to happen).

Last edited:

DJCrinkleCut

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DJCrinkleCut
I will slaughter my enemies with my armies of Ancient Golems.
Also, I am so hype for Ogre Magi. So much regen, and I will find a way to make Riki offlane work.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Guys, BS looks really cool. I don't know how good, but he looks really cool now. That w effect is super cool.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Town portal scrolls on sale! Now only 100 gold! That's 25% off! Don't get caught with out one!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Guys, BS looks really cool. I don't know how good, but he looks really cool now. That w effect is super cool.
I'm not sure that I'm a fan of his changes. His time as a mid machine seems to be over, but there might be some super intense synergy with Blood Rage and Zues or something.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm not sure that I'm a fan of his changes. His time as a mid machine seems to be over, but there might be some super intense synergy with Blood Rage and Zues or something.
No man the dream is blademail.

edit:
You take 40% more damage and then you deal an additional 40% damage back. Its a hell of a lot of damage.

Last edited:

DJCrinkleCut

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DJCrinkleCut
Bloodrage Zeus or Prophet seems silly.
Maybe Bloodseeker could be some kind of support now? Blood Rite seems like an okay ability for zoning an offlaner or a dual lane.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

edit:
You take 40% more damage and then you deal an additional 40% damage back. Its a hell of a lot of damage.
so its actually 3.0 damage if you blood rage both targets.

.8 * 1.4 *1.4 *1.4 *1.4 = 3.07328

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
I like the AoE spell for Bloodseeker now, might help his high level play. Not too sure about Blood Rage yet.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I think I might start winning more games now that its all fighting based. I would always try to push in pubs but my team doesn't ward or help split push. :L

I can also convince my team to Rosh now. Maybe Rosh moving made them realize that he exists in the game.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer

edit:
It definitely is and the power spike is enormous when you get it, super rough when the bkb's come out though. Super fun to play with a real solid jungle speed too though.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I'm really happy with the hero changes in this patch. huskar is amazing now. void is easier to deal with. omni is LITERALLY UNKILLABLE. still sad about how trash tinker is now

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm really happy with the hero changes in this patch. huskar is amazing now. void is easier to deal with. omni is LITERALLY UNKILLABLE. still sad about how trash tinker is now
I think Tinker is still good. You just need to go for the old build of shivas/sheep instead of dagon eblade.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I haven't tried Tinker yet. Is Dagon just unaffordable mana wise?
Its still very affordable. I just think that Shivas is a better option(but it also costs more.) because it increases your farming speed as well as kill potential.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
still sad about how trash tinker is now
Ahahahahahahahaha! :D :D

Also Ogre is much more enjoyable early game. First match with him since the patch, realised about 10 minutes in that I was farming well (aka, denying, not dying, scoring a lucky kill) and despite frequent harass hadn't used a tango. That regen boost is wonderful ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom