• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dookdigity's Made of Awesome SSB64/Brawl Tournament! - Feb 28th - Mesa, AZ

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
do you have to pay everything in change?
Yes everything paid in change. I won't accept bills. I would like all Money Matches paid in change too, but bills work for money matches too.

Sorry for the long silence from me. I have been in San Fran the past weekend at BIO 2. Everything is up to date though. Thank you to everyone who is bringing TVs and Setups! That means a lot! If you could, please mark your setups so you can distinguish your own. I will keep a list for every station and what belongs to who.

Other news: this tournament is going to be the featured tournament of the week for allisbrawl.com! So that should be up on the front page of their website anytime soon. I couldn't have done it without you guys! Thaaaaanks!

Anyone have any questions about anything? I am here to help.

Starking

Smash Cadet
<.< Looking at about $10/15 worth of coins. That comes out to about 40/60 quaters. If you need that many, just go to the laundry mat. They normally have machines that convert dollar bills into quaters. If you can't find one, then use a bank. I wanna see someone bring all of their money in pennies (But that would be nuts, just think about it.)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
If you do the things to discount your prices you only have to pay around $6.00. I have more than that in my change jar in my car. I implore you to do everything you can to make this tournament cheap. Yes it is expected to have everything paid in change. If there is no way for you to pay in change I can make a few exceptions. If you go to any bank they will trade your bills for rolls of new coins. L33tsauce.com/lemme-see-em.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
LOl, yes, that's exactly what iw as thinking starking. like, what... 30 smashers go to the local stores/laundromats, and tey're all like, wtf? XD

but yeah, true.. banks >.<

Edit: Oh yeah, and I can bring a wii w/ brawl. put me down for that shiz :p since I have a ride now ^.^

Edit #2: Wait... is that too many wii's? now? lol. 12 spaces for setups.. umm, ooo, theres one spot for a TV left... Put me up for that for now. lol

..Edit #3:.. lol, noticed zardus has 2 TVs comin. :p
If you get more room for another setup, let me know phul

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might be able to make it, dook!

If I do, I'll bring a setup.

I'll confirm soon. Gotta check with the wife-piece.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i think im gonna fully pay in pennies. ima have to go to a bank tho. haha this shall be of epic proportions. also, yay for AIB featured tourny! woot woot!

edit: also put me down for the ssb64 smash tourny plz and thank you! :D

Starking

Smash Cadet
lol, I knew someone would do it.

I might not be able to get change. The Laundry Mat (Even called "Coin Laundry) couldn't give my quaters. But I'll try the bank tomorrow.

Also Dook, mind if I show up early (10:20-10:45)?

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Hey, dook... so, If my friend (my ride) is gona be there, but not to play smash at all, does he have to pay the 10 bucks?
Just hypothetically.. until tomorrow. :p

Top Bottom