• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't you just hate...

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
About the Topic...
I really hate the random disconnections D:
But I wish we did have voice chat. I think that would be funny :chuckle:
The lag in brawl isn't so bad. Not like you're playing Halo and the characters move across the screen
(mindfux!) *__*!

...The online experience feels so limited.

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
About the Topic...
I really hate the random disconnections D:
But I wish we did have voice chat. I think that would be funny :chuckle:
The lag in brawl isn't so bad. Not like you're playing Halo and the characters move across the screen
(mindfux!) *__*!

...The online experience feels so limited.
They could've done more with the wi-fi

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
They could've done more with the wi-fi
Yeah they could've.
If anything they should have had 2 options:
Free and Premium.
Free could be what we have now
and Premium could have all the other nifty stuff and you just pay like...$10 a month or something XD

Yeah they could've.
If anything they should have had 2 options:
Free and Premium.
Free could be what we have now
and Premium could have all the other nifty stuff and you just pay like...$10 a month or something XD
But it already cost 50$ for one copy of brawl, and add that together with how many copies have been sold.
Oh by the way, I see you're new here, so welcome to SWF ^^

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
But it already cost 50$ for one copy of brawl, and add that together with how many copies have been sold.
Oh by the way, I see you're new here, so welcome to SWF ^^
Lol I know XD
but it wouldn't be half bad.
Then again, Nintendo has a knack for being 2 steps behind in ALOT of things nowadays
(but they were like 4 steps ahead when the nintendo power glove came out for the NES. and now that glove is a remote)

Oh and thanks ^^;

D

Deleted member

Don't you just hate these things in Wi-Fi?

1) Randomly disconnects.

2) People Spam

3) No Stock matches

4) No mic programming

5) No leaderboards (Seriously... WTF??)

6) No name display

7) Horryfing lag

8) Button response delay
Hate each and everyone one of those. No wonder why Super Smash Bros. Brawl online is a disater and no wonder why I barely play it anymore.

Oh and not to get off-topic, but this is officially my first post that actually counts.

Kole

Smash Lord
people should not spam they should play with honour amirite?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
people should not spam they should play with honour amirite?
NO!
People should totally spam!:mad:
Spamming, lag, and other stoopid things are what makes wifi fun!:dizzy:
They shouldnt be tampered with!:laugh:

JK, These are all terrible things that should be delt with by the brawl's online services...
Exept for spamming, if i see a spammer, i take care of em myself :bandit:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Rofl, mic programming? If we were able to speak to random people online...say hello to ultimately social Taunt Parties. Heck, not just social Taunt Parties, but friendly Brawling without feeling sore since most people could be just having a friendly chat while beating each other.

Then again, there's always the yelling sore loser that cusses out everyone when you can chat like that. <_<

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
Rofl, mic programming? If we were able to speak to random people online...say hello to ultimately social Taunt Parties. Heck, not just social Taunt Parties, but friendly Brawling without feeling sore since most people could be just having a friendly chat while beating each other.

Then again, there's always the yelling sore loser that cusses out everyone when you can chat like that. <_<
Then maybe there could be an option that doesn't let you hear the other players

Blobby

Smash Cadet
I'm new to this forum still, so I only have a few people registered in Friends Roster... I know what you mean... Annoying computers >.< Ruins all da fun D:

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Well if mics were an option, you would get to choose who to talk too. Like on basic brawl or something, if you get a mic chat invite or you give an invite to someone else.. then you get to choose if you wanna talk to that person. Yes you may get yelled at... I would just end the chat thing there lmao. But if you're a taunter, you meet so many cool people.. I just want to talk to them lmao... it would make brawl so much more fun...

Smash Bros 4 maybe.

Well if mics were an option, you would get to choose who to talk too. Like on basic brawl or something, if you get a mic chat invite or you give an invite to someone else.. then you get to choose if you wanna talk to that person. Yes you may get yelled at... I would just end the chat thing there lmao. But if you're a taunter, you meet so many cool people.. I just want to talk to them lmao... it would make brawl so much more fun...

Smash Bros 4 maybe.
Yes and in 4 they will finally show the pairings that all us fan-pairing-tards have been waiting for *shot* just kidding.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981

Smash Bros 4 maybe.
Meeting new people and chatting with them? Yay! But then it will be dissapointing to just not chat with them ever again. BOO!

You'd have to be able to host a room for anyone on Wi-Fi to join and allow friends to join. But then other people would take advantage of that and set-up gang attacks on anyone else who joins. :urg:

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
There's always the yelling sore loser that cusses out everyone when you can chat like that. <_<
Ans that's one of the reasons why I love voice chat. :D Nothing makes me laugh more than a guy that thinks he's a beast and then you kick his @$$, and cusses you out like crap. XD LMAO

Top Bottom