• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't you just hate...

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Don't you just hate these things in Wi-Fi?

1) Randomly disconnects.

2) People Spam

3) No Stock matches

4) No mic programming

5) No leaderboards (Seriously... WTF??)

6) No name display

7) Horryfing lag

8) Button response delay

9) Computers on online matches (Hate this one the most)

EDIT:
I just hate the fact that I'm going 1vs1 with a random person. Then all of a sudden, COMPUTERS JOIN THE MATCH!!! Where the hell did they come from?! Some matches have them, some matches don't. I mean, really?! If I went all they way to online, waited 15-30 minutes for a match, somebody shows up, disconnects you, wait again, find only ONE person, wait 60 seconds for the match because you couldn't find anybody else, and you encounter TWO spammy computers?! If I wanted to fight computers I wouldn't have gone online at all.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace

1) Randomly disconnects.

2) People Spam

3) No Stock matches

4) No mic programming

6) No name display

7) Horryfing lag

8) Button response delay

9) Computers on online matches (Hate this one the most).
Added to that, is when people dont fight, they just play as Kirby, hide, and taunt spam.

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Added to that, is when people dont fight, they just play as Kirby, hide, and taunt spam.
That I don't mind to be honest. Because they're not in the fight using cheap tactics like using B-up all the time, or flying all the way up and using B-down and repeat. I find that more annoying that a taunt spam.

1) Randomly disconnects.

2) People Spam

3) No Stock matches

4) No mic programming

6) No name display

7) Horryfing lag

8) Button response delay

EDIT:
I just hate the fact that I'm going 1vs1 with a random person. Then all of a sudden, COMPUTERS JOIN THE MATCH!!! Where the hell did they come from?! Some matches have them, some matches don't. I mean, really?! If I went all they way to online, waited 15-30 minutes for a match, somebody shows up, disconnects you, wait again, find only ONE person, wait 60 seconds for the match because you couldn't find anybody else, and you encounter TWO spammy computers?! If I wanted to fight computers I wouldn't have gone online at all.
I agree :/

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
You know, Brawl is a very national game. Hell, worldwide. The LEAST Nintendo could have done is make leaderboards. =/
And they should also remove the friend codes. It's very annoying to enter some extremely long number that's hard to remember just to play against someone. Friend codes are such a hassle that it's practically easier to pick up the controller, move to the place where the person you're playing against is then play against him/her.

And they should also remove the friend codes. It's very annoying to enter some extremely long number that's hard to remember just to play against someone. Friend codes are such a hassle that it's practically easier to pick up the controller, move to the place where the person you're playing against is then play against him/her.
I kinda like the friendscodes, simply because I can brawl with friends that don't live where I live :/ like BluePSI.

PeachIsMyNumeroUno

Smash Cadet

1) Randomly disconnects.

2) People Spam

3) No Stock matches

4) No mic programming

6) No name display

7) Horryfing lag

8) Button response delay

EDIT:
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) While this would be nice, I could understand why they didn't add it
4.) Kinda
5.) OMG, Yes!
6.) Yes, but understandable
7.) Ugh
8.) God...
9.) Uh huh, wish there was an option...

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
The wii's online is looking pretty bad compared to the PS3's, which is also free. I've lost alot of interest in the wii because of its bad online. I especially hate the computers. Can't find a good 1 on 1 match often.
I totally agree. Out of all the three consoles in the market,the Wii has the worst online service.

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
The wii's online is looking pretty bad compared to the PS3's, which is also free. I've lost alot of interest in the wii because of its bad online. I especially hate the computers. Can't find a good 1 on 1 match often.
Let's say you encounter a spammer. Then every other player leaves. It's just you and the spammer. Usually I'm like "Hell yeah!! I'm gonna show this guy what REAL skill is!" Then the match starts, and you find computers filling the spots. I mean really?? How are they even in it?? I really don't like computers when players are in the battle. PS3's online is endlessly better. =/

Let's say you encounter a spammer. Then every other player leaves. It's just you and the spammer. Usually I'm like "Hell yeah!! I'm gonna show this guy what REAL skill is!" Then the match starts, and you find computers filling the spots. I mean really?? How are they even in it?? I really don't like computers when players are in the battle. PS3's online is endlessly better. =/
Yep....
@PeachIsMyNumeroUno
You're welcome.I should add you so you have a starter friend ^^

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
._.

Has the legacies of XBox Live told you nothing about whiny twelve year olds?
I'd rather hear them whine and swear rather than just sit down quietly. Lol I find it hilarious when people get all worked up over a game. XD

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, mood point here for me. I've had bad Exp. with voice chat...
Well, I would certainly love it. What would be more hilarious than a random dude yelling out "FALCON... PAAAWWWNNCCHH!!!" at the top of his lungs?? XD I personally don't do it, but I'm saying it would be more fun.

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Brawl should also have downloadable content. Or a Super Smash Bros. Brawl channel (if Mario Kart Wii has a channel then why not brawl?)

Top Bottom