• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't you just hate...

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Ans that's one of the reasons why I love voice chat. :D Nothing makes me laugh more than a guy that thinks he's a beast and then you kick his @$$, and cusses you out like crap. XD LMAO
Lol, you troll~
Jk

I think that it's funny at first, but it gets annoying as time goes on, or it constantly happens. God, it's not like you were humiliated in a real tourney or anything, because THAT'S when you can be all like RAGE!!! Random online matches don't have rankings, lolz.

I like it better when I can just have a casual Brawl with people, maybe laugh at some of our mistakes, and call it a good game (I love my Skype friends for that <3).

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I do have to agree... It does get annoying when that happens... hahaha. It IS fun at first, though. It's also fun when people underestimate you, too.

Top Bottom