• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

don't worry, be happy

haunt

Smash Rookie
Hello. I'm going by the name Haunt because that was my player tag in brawl. I want to get back into super smash bros. on some level and I hope that using this site will help rejuvenate that desire. I haven't played smash since brawl (minus just minutes spent on the 3ds and wii u versions) and I haven't been playing much video games in general actually. But enough of that for now. I've listed Samus as my main for Melee because they were my favorite character to play as growing up even though I felt I was better at other ones (so maybe I'll change my main?) and I listed Toon Link as my main for Brawl because I thought I was best as him though in both games I feel that a fair amount of characters that I was good at. Where I went to high school I played smash and participated in at least a couple of tournaments. I had a great desire to do tournaments after seeing the smash bros. documentary and I joined the facebook page for my region but I haven't seen the page in years and didn't attempt to do anything with that desire out of a lack of self-motivation. I find life easiest when I have someone to do something with no matter what it is. Smash was no different. I didn't really know who I could ask to even check out the scene with me so I never attempted. But hopefully my desire is stronger now.

So why am I trying again? It's probably because of the new smash ultimate, that ridley is in it has ignited my curiosity as metroid is my favorite gaming franchise but I really like the design philosophy of only starting you off with ten characters. That makes it sound super exciting to play it and I'm very nostalgic about unlocking characters again.

What else do I do?

I'm a creative person, so if you can name it I've probably done it or are doing it. Right now I'm mainly focusing on music making and have a huge interest in eurorack modular synths.

If you've read all of this, thanks for being curious. I put "don't worry, be happy" as the title because I was being overly self-conscious about what to title this but I shouldn't be.

Have a nice day, happy 4th of July to any u.s people reading this.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Welcome to SmashBoards!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Top Bottom