• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't shield tornado unless its full

ADHD

Smash Hero
Just jump and side b away to avoid risking anything. But if you do and get hit, DI up and try to airdodge cancel drop a banana.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
**** is super 09 stuff. i think i even made a video of myself being horrible and doing tornado banana stuff lol. i think it was the video where i tried to discover the properties of random banana dropping in cgs.

i should make a new vid confirming certain information about that stuff tho like, every time diddy fthrows certain characters at certain %'s they are forced to drop the banana etc etc etc

Player-1

Smash Legend
Actually if your shield is a bit low you should probably shield it and spotdodge the last part of it, I actually saw you do it, wyatt, against m2k

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Actually if your shield is a bit low you should probably shield it and spotdodge the last part of it, I actually saw you do it, wyatt, against m2k
you can apply this with pikachu's dsmash as well.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well. yoshi mains had to discover ways of faster punishment and defense cuz of their crappy shield xD

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
yoshi has best shield in the game, nothing pokes it :troll:
Tru fax

i think it was the video where i tried to discover the properties of random banana dropping in cgs.

i should make a new vid confirming certain information about that stuff tho like, every time diddy fthrows certain characters at certain %'s they are forced to drop the banana etc etc etc
I was going to ask, did anything come of your research into dropping items during hitstun? It would be nice to be able to break out of chaingrabs, and that looked promising. It'd be great if you made that video.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i only tested it with d3 and falco, its all random atm. no certain button input triggers it to my knowledge, besides the obvious airdodge drop and z drop, but it doesnt work when u want it to so its random.

tho certain attacks that force u to drop your nana does have possible data as many occurrences happen where i do the same series of moves to a certain character and they always appear to drop the banana when they are hit, etc. needs more study imo. it IS important information. but i have no idea how to gather the data

Top Bottom