• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DON'T GET FLUDDED: A MARIO HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

BSP

Smash Legend
Nice!

My channel has a ton of FLUDD gimps too. TBH, FLUDD is how I tell how seriously someone is invested into Mario. People who second him usually don't realize its uses.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
That Mario video is the funniest Smash video I've seen yet (though I haven't seen many)! Hilarious, especially the FLUping!

John Sorci

Smash Rookie
NNID
johnsorci
Dang that's some impressive use of the FLUDD and cape. I need to try that out.

Ultimania

Smash Rookie
I originally wasn't impressed with the cape and FLUDD, but this changed my mind. Mario seems to be a harder to master but awesome character to play as once you actually do master him. :O

Hacky

Smash Cadet
NNID
SN_Hacky
3DS FC
4513-4712-4723
Switch FC
2414 6996 3456
Nice!

My channel has a ton of FLUDD gimps too. TBH, FLUDD is how I tell how seriously someone is invested into Mario. People who second him usually don't realize its uses.

Definitely agree with this, but almost all of the FLUDD gimps in this guy's video were due to UpB options used WAY too early, allowing to gimp to happen. Recovering is so easy in this game if you just go low and autosnap the ledge.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
Wow! I didn't realise Mario could use his Cape and FLUDD together like some sort of crazy recovery jetpack! This is brilliant! And I thought Mario's recovery was a little weak!

Awesome vids :p Definitely bringing out the master in Mario!

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
I need to start using this! Awesome video BTW

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Niceu, niceu! Veeeeeeeeery niceu! I only recently realised the use of FLUDD, this video's helped me realise the use of the cape (currently my least used special move on Mario), better start practicing!

Nick78

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicholas78
Awesome vid! As soon as I saw the name FLUpe, it just stuck with me.

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
Nothing more satisfing than using fludd on marth while he´s recovering

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Yea. Mario's F.L.U.D.D. is a great move. And his Cape is an even better move.
And with customs now legal, Mario got two straight upgrades in High Pressure F.L.U.D.D. and Gust Cape.
I like to call Mario the "King of Gimps" since he has a great gimping projectile in Fireballs, he has the cape to screw over slow recoveries, a Meteor Smash, and F.L.U.D.D. to screw over predictable recoveries.

Top Bottom