• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donation Fund for CT Zero For Apex 2013

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hi everyone, CT Chibo here. Following the trend of the many donation threads for Apex 2013 (lol not rly), I'm here to help advertise a donation thread for someone who is not only one of my players, not only a good friend of mine, not only the best player in South America, but a great person with the drive to compete - CT Zero.

CT Zero is putting in hard work on his own, working all he can to earn money for his trip to the US. I am helping too with all I can, though unfortunately we are looking for more to help fund his trip here. CT Zero plans to come to the US the week before Apex, and stay for an entire 3 months. We already have free housing arranged by the generosity of Vex Kasrani, though this trip still won't be cheap by any means.

While here, CT Zero wants to help live out his dream of becoming a better competitor, and getting to compete at the worlds largest Smash tournament, spend time with friends, and more. He is honestly one of the most dedicated and hard working individuals I have ever gotten to work with, and assistance to help bring him here would be more than appreciated.

We do not have any hard limit required to bring him here, he will be attending Apex regardless, though any amount helps. I will be collecting the donations for him via my Paypal account, then passing it on to him via Moneygram or giving it to him upon his arrival.

Donations may be made here:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=26EY9PQU9VCQ8

salsa~

Smash Cadet
the best player in south america?

he's pretty good but you can't just say that without knowing the current metagame from other countrys

@topic:I'll try to donate soon

nekokatsu

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, hes the best in SA... and he deserves to be in apex... i think that this year hes going to be at least top 5... so it be a shame if he couldnt be at apex 2013.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Zero, go to represent South America!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Am I the only person that is thinking...

"We did this last year and we made his dreams come true...but why hasn't he saved up to come to this over the past year?"

Like I love Zero, but I'm not donating.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Am I the only person that is thinking...

"We did this last year and we made his dreams come true...but why hasn't he saved up to come to this over the past year?"

Like I love Zero, but I'm not donating.
Trevor, you're absolutely right, but it doesn't apply to this case like that. I did that. I already worked and saved for most of the year for this trip to pay for almost everything. It's just that as I'm staying for a while, while also travelling to different places, it's going to be very expensive trip. And If some people would like to donate, to make it a bit easier for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm not asking you guys to pay for my plane tickets, or other things to attend the tournament. Since with my work, and other things I've done troughout the year, I've already paid for that kind of things.

Also, love you too <3.

Top Bottom