• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo vs M2K tournament set. CoT4. **Updated with set vs Teh_Spamerer**!!!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I think at this point it's very, very close between Dojo and Ally. It's going to be a HYPE matchup at Apex that's for sure.
If Doj can get him off stage i think he could do it. I can't wait to see those matches if they happen though.

Yes....at Genesis Dojo will 3-0 m2k...........in losers finals. XD Have fun trying to beat me grands hehe
lol yet another tournament that I can't wait for :)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
im hoping ally gets good again (im assuming hes rusty cuz hes not been smashing much lately) but like the thing im scared of is ally hasnt been to a tourney in quite a while except that one midwest tourney and hasn't been playing much lately cuz he's bored of brawl

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
im hoping ally gets good again (im assuming hes rusty cuz hes not been smashing much lately) but like the thing im scared of is ally hasnt been to a tourney in quite a while except that one midwest tourney and hasn't been playing much lately cuz he's bored of brawl
It would suck if he gave up on brawl, he's one of my fav. players to watch, along with you :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
dont worry we play doubles on gamebattle for the 2.000 he's still good.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
what happend to azen, M2k make him play again!!!

and dsf needs to step it up XD he used to be like second best. and then that guy SEPH omg best mk ever. not really . soon tho

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
what happend to azen, M2k make him play again!!!

and dsf needs to step it up XD he used to be like second best. and then that guy SEPH omg best mk ever. not really . soon tho
Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day

It seems like nobody talks about Azen anymore, What happened to him?:(

noodles

Smash Champion
Uh, Dojo DID beat M2K.

Dojo 3-0'ed M2K in a tournament set. He is the first to do that in brawl, and he did it in M2K's favorite match-up as well.

Yes, M2K won the tournament but Dojo made an increadible run 3-0ing Tyrant, DSF and M2K in a row. Every time they play dojo gets closer to keeping him from first.

Genesis. Just wait.
i think cort did it once around when the game was released. i cant say for sure since i know he cp'ed atleast once but i think both sets were bo5

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
no lol cort beat my ddd 3-1 with snake a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago (back when i couldn't even do like ... down throw down tilt at the ledge more than 15% of the time now i get it 99.9%) altho the match i beat him i 3 stocked him LOL. Then I ***** PC in losers (I beat him twice winners and losers) then in grand finals I took Cort to game 10 of finals 3-2 and 2-3, but he picked Norfair on me twice and Electroplankton on me twice :( and I 3 stocked him in one or two of the games that I won (FD). So I lost but like... idk not really lol <.<

Azen's also beaten me in set before with mostly Lucario. Also a while ago though

ADHD

Smash Hero
M2k how will it feel when you have to play desperate against alot of ppl in the future if you want to win because of what you tell ppl on aim? :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
THROUGH THE POWER OF FORBIDDEN NECROMANCY, I HAVE REVIVED THE DEAD! HEED THIS CALL; NO MAN SHALL LEAVE FROM THIS FORSAKEN GATHERING ALIVE!!!

Lol seriously though, wtf this thread was totally dead. Someone is gonna come in here and scold you for this.

On a serious note, I think someone could maybe turn this into a M2K exclusive Video thread/discussions with M2K present if they want to keep this alive. Otherwise, let's nuke this.

Top Bottom