• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo recognizing SHL?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
"Falco is a pilot from the Star Fox series. He’s a cool customer who likes doing things his own way.

He has the best initial jump of all the characters, and he likes shooting his Blaster as he leaps about."

^ sakurai, very niceeeee

in other words, falco is just a pimp overall, i mean look at this picture...

nuff' said, falco for god tier already...

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I thought of the same thing when I read that, as they didn't add any landing lag maybe they meant it to be like that?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
XI DeejMister IX (11:18:33 AM): imma post that just for the hell of it
XI DeejMister IX (11:18:35 AM): spam ftw <3
XI DeejMister IX (11:20:38 AM): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3959839#post3959839
XI DeejMister IX (11:20:40 AM): POST ON IT NOW

FLAME THIS ****ER!
pssht, who's that XI DeejMister IX? i know that's not MY AIM SCREENAME :] let me go add him really quick, he sounds awesome. I think i can tell by his screenname that he's one **** falco (in melee of course)

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
Falco chooses not to have a girlfriend. Just saying, he could totally get with Katt.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
If I was Falco, I wouldn't want a girlfriend either. They'd get in the way and interrupt me during combat and such.

But yeah, Falco could get a girl.

~To stay on topic, Sakurai is a very sneaky man. He knows how Falco was played in Melee. Now he's torturing us with a higher short hop.

Small Jump

Top Bottom