• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doing tilts with the Wiichuk?

pikmin.org

Smash Apprentice
I find doing Tilt attacks really difficult with the nunchuk, are there any tips to help or is the advice just to get a GC controller (and if so, is that noticably better)? Thanks.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Have you tried turning tap-jump off? I find that helps a lot.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Not like I am going to tell you straight up to get a Gamecube controller, but I know it was probably the best choice I made in terms of playing Brawl. Made everything a lot more convenient as opposed to using the Wiimote or Nunchuk combo. You may be able to just get used to using the Wiimote/Nunchuk, but I never really did. Haven't switched back since. I also hear the Classic Pro controllers are good as well, but I haven't had the opportunity to use one. Like Mic said, I would turn tap-jump off.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Actually, the Wiichuck is easier to tilt with since it's slightly bigger and thus offers more space for tilting. Not that it should be a problem for any controller, you'll get used to tilting eventually.

:053:

Top Bottom