• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doing the Impossible. Icees defeated

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
im seeing ppl doing better and better vs icees at tounreys w/ falco. now i dont have a person i play regularly who plays them great. so anyone like to share recent findings?
I play one regularly and it seems that you just gotta play campy :( and smart. Jab combo does work, but be careful when using it. I still short hop aerials, but doing that is a spacing game. That laser camp then IAP to the other side of the stage stuff works great in this matchup, but you still gotta be careful with spacing on this one, you will be punished for bad spacing. Remember, one grab = one stock. To sum it up, in the words of the great Isai...

DONT GET HIT

:036:

buenob

Smash Lord
My new ultimate strategy against IC's is to wear headphones and listen to music while I camp, that way I don't get bored sitting in one place and running away
lol i saw you doing that, wondering why heh... would falcos reflector hit if you threw it out as you full hopped? i would think that any rising attacks would be a solid option

Top Bottom