• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Yoshi Have Any Good Landing Options?

I've been toying around w/ Barney the Dinosaur and I can't find a very good landing option. Dair gets killed by attacks that out-space it, and he's super floaty. What are his landing options?

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Momentum reversing neutral special but you can go to ledge for free everytime. Less risky

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Dair and Down B are good aggressive options, double jump can retreat to ledge.

Down B snaps to ledge instantly, though mess it up and you lose a whole stock.

Also, if you really wanna get crazy, fall into the opponent but double jump out before you're in trouble. Then you can see how they anticipate your landing, and you can keep that in mind the next time you land. (Example: I'm Yoshi and I fall towards Marth, looking like I'm about to land, but I double jump as he dashes back and pivot grabs. Now I know I should fastfall into a spotdodge or something next time I land)

Top Bottom