• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does this happen to anyone else?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Whenever I try to edit which songs are played on certain stages and when the stage Luigi's Mansion is chosen, my wii freezes. Does this happen to anyone else?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Mmm... can't say it does.
Your disk may be dirty or damaged, have you checked for smudges/fingerprints/scratches/etc?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Mmm... can't say it does.
Your disk may be dirty or damaged, have you checked for smudges/fingerprints/scratches/etc?
It has very few scratches but many fingerprints. How should I get rid of fingerprints with out damaging the disk?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ummmm.....
Never use alcohol.
Damp a soft cloth with water...

Rub it.
Dry it.
Breathe it.
Clean it.
Check it.
Play it.
Quick--
Re-do it.

If all else fails then idk. Maybe the wii is the prob.

tekkie

Smash Master
that used to happen to me. make sure the songs are unlocked that you're trying to use. i think that was my problem.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Take it to a video game store that does trade-ins. Or even 2nd hand shops.

Many will have a disc buffer. Just walk in and ask 'Hey, I've got a dodgy disc, can you clean it?'.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It could either be the disc with fingerprints or the Wii itself, if you manage to clean the disc it should work, otherwise like Vyse said a good Wii check up might do the trick.

:phone:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Have you ever used Brawl hacks with the Homebrew Channel or such?
I use homebrew with brawl, but the only hack I use is to get unbanned, so I don't think that would be the cause.

Thanks everyone for help

Jonas

Smash Champion
I use homebrew with brawl, but the only hack I use is to get unbanned, so I don't think that would be the cause.

Thanks everyone for help
It could still have affected your save game. I used a few hacks once and I experienced the exact same symptoms as you. Try talking to the guys in the Brawl Workshop to see if you can get it fixed.

If it doesn't work, it could be your disc. Try talking it to a friend's Wii to see if the problem persists.

sunburst

Smash Rookie
Like what some others are saying, it could be the game or the wii. My friend had a problem where he couldn't connect to wi-fi, he thought it was the game but it turned out to be his wii.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Yes but it wasn't Luigi's Mansion. It was Mushroomy Kingdom when I scrolled down to the next song on 1-2. I never checked why but the game was sort of dirty. Either that or it's the Wii's lens.

Top Bottom