• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

does the delay mean a change in sonic?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
some say he seemed unfinished at e4all also maybe they could change his b-down to bounce now maybe and since there's plenty of time to localize hopefully change his voice back to normal sonicmario don't say it

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
A week delay in Japan isn't enough time for them to add anything new to the game. Brawl is finished, they probably delayed it so they could produce more copies of it.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
ok but the voice can be changed that's up to america and some say it was pushed to march in the us to change sonic's voice just a rumor

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
i honestly cant see any change in sonic, including with the fact that he is already in the game. maybe with his voice acting, but everything else will probably be the same.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I hope his alt.colors do change however..

I mean...

Red Team Sonic = Blue!
Blue Team Sonic = Blue! + Blue shoes
Green Team Sonic = Greenish Blue!
Other colors= Blue + Yellow shoes

Sucks balls... That's no way to treat the 2nd most popular videogame character... >_<

gamer8

Smash Lord
I wish they'd change his voice, but Ryan Drummond told me the voice recording was done months ago, and he didn't do it- Jason did.

EarthHero

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinkin' that nothing else is changing. If there was a real problem with Sonic from E for All then it has already been fixed in elapsed time since E for All. There's really nothing else other than voice-over that can be altered. The delay is simply for more copies I would assume.

EarthHero

Smash Apprentice
This deleay Means that someone found out how to wavedash now they are taking it out. they want the game to be flawless but
with viedeos like this its kinda hard. to come out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfeheCPPJbE
What are you talking about? They can't fix something like that in what little time they have until JP release, and if they could why is our delay (United States) so long. Makes no sense does it. You should think before you post guy.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I hope his alt.colors do change however..

I mean...

Red Team Sonic = Blue!
Blue Team Sonic = Blue! + Blue shoes
Green Team Sonic = Greenish Blue!
Other colors= Blue + Yellow shoes

Sucks balls... That's no way to treat the 2nd most popular videogame character... >_<

you have a really good point lol but i cant help but love sonic as the blue hedgehog he is...........plus green shoes omfg ****!!! but i would be pretty happy with a all pink sonic.....no lie

J18

Smash Journeyman
i don't really think they delayed it to drastically change anything, and if they did, virtually anything could be changed so don't waste your time wondering

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
The delay could simply be for production and advertising purposes. They know brawl is going to be huge, and they don't want to deal with shortages (like what happened to the Wii). It would also explain why our delay is longer than Japan's (translating commercials and copies of the game).

Top Bottom