• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Peach Counter Marth??

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
If ur willing to come to NY then i'm sure we can arrange something. We'd pay money just for the experience..

Husband

Smash Lord
You most likely are. I assume you live in Jersey and it just so happens that I will be going to a tourney in Con. so I will have to drive right through NJ. So I can stop on my way. Is a 20 mm good for you?

YoUnGMaRtH

Smash Rookie
F-Throw To Foward Smash is a killer or athigh % Wave dash after F-throw den smash ...... or u cud SHDF her .. or u cud grab her while she thinkin u gonna throw her foward throw her backwards den smash (mind games) ..... she also cud die with da U-tilt Marth Owns

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Looking at our handy-dandy little tier list we have compiled for us from pros and such, lets looksie...

Marth
^
Peach

Therefore Marth > Peach, just like Marth > a ton of other charies. That's why he is top tier people.
Tier list is irrelevant, its all situational. You cant base something on a list of statistics, when it really depends on the people playing. Imo, peach=marth, thats a very general statement and can be on either chars side, they both have their strong points, marths range and priority, peachs turnips and survivabilty.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol at these 2 im srry about this but w/e m2k says is right <-- sarcasm

hahahaahahahahhah...... man ima talk to m2k next time hes in md/va shouldent be too long

or maybe he will post up here

I don't even know how this topic still exist.

Marth vs. Peach.

Range wise,his D-tilt and F-smash has more range than anything.

She can be chaingrabed to the end of the stage,at that point that you can possibly tipper her.

She can be Combo'd at low percentages,and at higher percentages she can be vert. killed.

Her most powerful attack,the D-Smash isn't effective against floaty characters,and Marth can probably reverse Up B out out shield after the D-smash.

Even speed wise,Marth has an advantage,and with his JC grabs he can pluck pleach like a turnip.

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
F-Throw To Foward Smash is a killer or athigh % Wave dash after F-throw den smash ...... or u cud SHDF her .. or u cud grab her while she thinkin u gonna throw her foward throw her backwards den smash (mind games) ..... she also cud die with da U-tilt Marth Owns
lolz only reason u noe bout da throw backwardz is cuz i told u was like "itz like u 4got where 2 grab n throw sheik(guru)" i was like"2 mess up his DI".........next match u started throwin me backwardz,i was thinkin 2 myself dis son of a bitcch.hahahahahaha but still dat do work peach has her own adv. againts marth 2 once peach get pass da incedulus sword marth is ova..........:chuckle: NOTICE:Triangle jumpin workz wonderz in gettin close 2 marth:cool:

Top Bottom