• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does I is a good drawer, neh?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
My sketches, all of which I drew at school and all of which are from THIS YEAR. This thread does NOT contain any of my graphics made by computer... so be warned (...warned?).

OLD stuff (like way early last semester):

werewolf protesting monster rights:

me during precal:

a witch doing voodoo to my creepy, BORING physics teacher:

ness had other ideas...:

samus is concentrating on fixing something:

crayon sketch of a girl:

my first sketches of ness (the one above came later):

samus (ish) is quite tired, but still killin':

quick sketch of me using my style:

the fictional girl i always draw, only she's a zombie after mikuru (!):

baby it's cold OUT-SIDE!

i drew a column from azumanga daioh from memory:

if only school would end... (my own character, not a daioh character):

a pen sketch that was fun to make:

she thought it was a frying pan (azumanga daioh fanart):

OMEGA recent stuff (end of last semester to the present):

River Tam from the movie Serenity:

A PARASOL CUCUMBER MONSTER!!

Summoner Yuna ("I've done it... I have... become a summoner!"):

Asian girl (trying out some newish stuff which I ultimately ditch):

Takkun from FLCL... only not:

Utada Hikaru... only not:

WItch!

"**** Angels!":

A toad... seriously...?

Pretty Rabbit:

Mamimi from FLCL... only she kinda looks like Lady Ashe from FFXII (...?):

yay

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
i wish i could draw jsut form imagination.... yours are unique and very creative (i like the ness ones ^_^ )

but i can draw what i see purrrty good

heres a quik sketch i did yesterday

if you google yoshi

you should see the pic i drew...... i forgot his nostril and the outline of the color on his cheek..... but not bad for under 5 minutes

i did this one yesterday aswell after the yoshi one, messed up again on his fat leg lol

if you google baby bowser you should be able to see the pic i drew

imo the best part is the crown lol

but yeah crtisize my non ability to draw lol

but yea yours are cool

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
woah they are really good IMO
keep at it...i really really like the mamimi one btw XD
yeah... my mamimi picture really makes me happy ...though i'm not really sure if it is indeed mamimi. it looks more like some other girl taking mamimi's roll.

she just doesn't have that cute-emo look.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever told you that your faces give the impression that everyone is a dog person? Or is that just me?

Something about the eyes/nose. On some pictures more than others, like, the one under 'baby it's cold outside' is a good example of dog-ishness.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Yes because it's anime-like drawings.
No, that's not why. Anime is on TV right now and I don't expect all the characters to start barking... it comes from his particular style of "anime-like drawings", specifically the shading he uses on noses that make them look big and oval- or heart-shaped. There's also something about his style of eyes specifically that ties into it.

P.s. I'm not ragging on you, artist, nor am I pointing this out as a problem. Just something I noticed :p.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Has anyone ever told you that your faces give the impression that everyone is a dog person? Or is that just me?

Something about the eyes/nose. On some pictures more than others, like, the one under 'baby it's cold outside' is a good example of dog-ishness.
no one has ever mentioned it to me before, but i have noticed it since the very first time i used that nose. i kinda think it's cute >_>

it don't know. i actually kinda copied it from some wicked posters and from lilo and stitch... then i altered it a bit to look like how it does now. i used to draw anime-noses, but i hate those noses, so i stoped drawing noses for the longest time... and then i found these noses and i really like them. they make me happy.

also, they remind me of "a goofy movie" a little bit >_>...

Top Bottom