• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have that crazy Japanese combo video with items?

orintemple

Smash Lord
That vid was sick. It's too bad that was all done to lifeless NPCs who don't DI at all otherwise that would be amazing to try and do in screw around battles with items. It was definately entertaining though, and well edited. Nice find. :)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
****. that was so insane. it makes me want items back. lol
Nah... He just uses the fan and the spinner thing.

Btw I think I improved the marth combo... if you have a chance try this on FD (training mode):

At 0%
Nair(try to hit him with both hits then: )>F-smash (if you do it asap, you should have made 4 hits already)>nair>nair>nair>dair

is like 61 damage 0-to death

Mess around with marth f-smash (with the fan) and you should find a lot of combos, you can drop regrab and do more **** with it, meh..... you can basicly do it with a lot of chars too.

But this guy has the whole credit, he's amazing, so creative combos.

Japanese smashers rock

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I remembered this and lost it... and now that its back needless to say i cried a little at how happy i was

good ****

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So says your video comment. However, keep in mind that a DI would throw a kink into a few of those combos.
-DD

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
So THIS is how Ninty wanted us to play....

It's good to see both sides of the spectrum...

Needless to say, this vid was hot ****ing stuff.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Haha, ****. I forgot I posted this topic.

Thanks for the video, though! XD!

Top Bottom