• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have information on diminishing returns?

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Is there a guide with the diminishing returns of Falco's move set? Also how long does it take for a move to fully recover after one use?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Is there a guide with the diminishing returns of Falco's move set? Also how long does it take for a move to fully recover after one use?
It doesn't take time for a move to regenerate. A move degenerates with power and knockback (there is no guide I know of) each time you hit them with the same move up to 5 times in a row I believe. If you use another move that hits the opponent, their shield, or an interactable part of the stage, it degenerates and a previously used move slightly regenerates. A great thing to do on Luigi's Mansion after a kill is to just hit the pillars with a move like fair, it degenerates it.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, moves are regenerated by using other moves to hit stuff, not time. There isn't a falco-specific guide to percentages out anywhere, I think.

Denzi

Smash Master
I don't know if there's anything for Falco specifically. I'm pretty sure it takes 9 hits. (Lasers help)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'd be interested
Oh wow, turns out he did knockback but without degeneration... I thought the guide was better than it was... if your interested anyway, I couldn't understand 3/4 of this, i.e., what does 7000 mean for knockback and something like that... I'm gonna check to see degeneration differences, I might compared inches at same damage on screen of knockback.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179161

However, here is something interesting: everything you can hit to regenerate your moves:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190765

Top Bottom