• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else do this?

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Okay, so one day I was just maxxing out with my brother, playing some brawl. We'd both picked random and lo and behold, we both rolled Falcon. So we start fighting. About a stock in, I just throw out a falcon punch to be funny. Then he throws one in. So I use another one. Next thing we know, we've just gone through (almost) an entire match with nothing but Falcon Punch.

Next match, we both picked Falcon and did it all over again. No jabs, tilts or knees. Just Falcon Punch, and up/overB for recovery. It's called a gentleman's duel now. As in, when one of us offends the other, we just put on this face and say 'You. Me. Falcon Punches at dawn." It sounds really, really stupid, but it's amazingly fun.

Any thoughts?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
You used up/over b to recover.
The idea is to only use falcon punches.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Nope. Can't say I did. But could you please post stuff like this in the general or question & answers thread nest time?

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
I read your post in the tune of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song. It kind of fits actuall.y

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
My thoughts?

Go away and die slowly.
You have impugned my honor. I challenge you to a gentleman's duel.

Nope. Can't say I did. But could you please post stuff like this in the general or question & answers thread nest time?
Oh, my bad. I'll make sure to do that the next time I think of something cool. Which, given my track record, won't be for a long, long time.:urg:

Top Bottom