• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone do this with ROB?

Mag!c

Smash Apprentice
I do it while coming back to the stage. I also do a lot of hop> Gyro/Laser. It's SUPPOSED to make them guess if I do an aerial or shoot something, but I end up just shooting stuff.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
If they are taking their sweet time hanging on the ledge, I'll do it & aim it at the ledge. If they use the time to get up off the ledge, I'll fire it at them as they get up.

Yoshiboshi3

Smash Cadet
I simply do it all the time, its really effective. Even if they dodge it, they sometimes forget its there and run into it when its offscreen.

Sudai

Stuff here
I actually always shoot projectiles from just between the camera and the bubble. I actually waste a bit of fuel every time I recover to fly to a rnadom spot in there and shoot ****. Iunno. I have fun with it. It removes a bit of the obviousness but you're generally so far away I don't think it really matters.

TEECO

Smash Ace
This is the third time I, specifically tell you there is a Question and Answer thread made for asking simple questions like these.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160646

USE IT!!!!!!!! :mad088:

EDIT: I do this too, but usually only when they respawn and I have my gyro fully charged. I like being on the stage :)

unless im chasing after them..

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
No. That sounds amazing.
How do you charge the gyro?
But isn't officially called a "top"? It's from the game Topomite, right?
In Japan it was called Gyromite.

In order to charge the gyro, don't you just press Down + B? It'll charge up...

T0MMY

Smash Master
I guess my sarcasm was lost in the internet translation?

Calling it a top really annoys me.

Top Bottom