• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone actually care about the trophies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
ABSOLUTELY!!

If not for trophies, I would have never googled what EarthBound was all about, never found out that the franchise never got released here in Europe and also never discovered MOTHER 3 as my all-time favorite game.

Needless to say, I love reading the descriptions and learning about franchises I may not know much about. Collecting a new trophy is thrilling to me!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I love the trophies! Especially in Brawl, with the trophy disc in SSE, and the pinball game was fun, too.

I collected them all in the 3DS version. It is fun to read and learn a little bit about these random characters.

However, since I got them all in the 3DS version, I've found that the majority of trophies on the 3DS are also on the WiiU. The repetition bored me and so I didn't really care about collecting them on my WiiU.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Kind of off topic, but are there any other Yoshi series trophies other than Yoshi himself?
The series has it's own trophy box in the Wii U version, and while I haven't completed it yet, I know it counts Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Shy Guy as part of the Yoshi franchise.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I really like trophies. They are fun to collect whether you are playing Trophy rush or playing any Classic mode game. I have the most trophies on Smash 4 and Melee as i am close to completing the collection on bother of those games. Some of the trophies look really cool too and it is fun to read the description on the trophies.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I'm feeling like I'm finally getting close to getting all the trophies in the 3DS version. Well, as many trophies as you can have with no DLC at all.
I think I have 652 but I still haven't finished All-Star with at least 18 characters. How many trophies are there exactly? I heard 685.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
So for all of you who absolutely love trophies and are craving for more of them even though the SSB4 DLC craze is over, Smashified has launched a new "trophies" section, and there are already three of them available so far. They look nice.

http://smashifiedart.com/trophies

After searching a bit more around Twitter/deviantArt, I found out that more are to come, specifically Mother 3 trophies because of the current Mother Month Event.

Salsa (Mother 3 - teased on Twitter)
Ghost (Mother 3 (the one from Osohe Castle) - a WIP 3D render was posted on the Smashified Twitter account as a teaser for what's coming next)
Mecha Drago (Mother 3 - as voted by the fans in a Patreon-exclusive poll regarding a possible Boss trophy for Mother Month)

I could've sworn I had spotted one more, yet I can't seem to remember it. Also, one that's already been done and can be found on deviantArt (it will eventually be added to the Smashified website according to the artists) is the Tetris Blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom