• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anybody know how to increase marth's grab range?(Solved)

Acryte

Smash Ace
Change the size attribute of the hitbox or change luigi's horizontal momentum stuff as well as his traction values etc.

7VEN_

Smash Rookie
Change the size attribute of the hitbox or change luigi's horizontal momentum stuff as well as his traction values etc.
Where do you change the hitbox size. (Hex Editor or Crazyhand) if in crazy hand, what's the subaction called?

Acryte

Smash Ace
Look at crazy hand... you see where it has the attack and each hitbox has a "size" attribute set to some number? Change that number.

7VEN_

Smash Rookie
Look at crazy hand... you see where it has the attack and each hitbox has a "size" attribute set to some number? Change that number.
Looked through all of marths subactions and through everything u can edit in crazy hand and found out that there is no way to edit the size of marths grab, unless i'm missing somethin, which i doubt { ; ( ]

Last edited:

schmooblidon

Smash Journeyman
In crazy hand on Subactions (All), find the Catch (0xF2) action. That contains the grab hitbox that you can edit

Acryte

Smash Ace
Thanks Schmoo, I tried to check in melee toolbox but my crazyhand is broken or something and didn't start after I selected the iso.

7VEN_

Smash Rookie
In crazy hand on Subactions (All), find the Catch (0xF2) action. That contains the grab hitbox that you can edit
Thx! I looked at that for a few minutes wondering if that was it kek. Thanks again

Last edited:
Top Bottom