• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DoDu Tournament - Salem, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Its gonna be competitive, with only 2 of combo status there, so it should be worth money.

@ Whoever said crews aren't about money...GG scrub mentality no re.

I would if I wasn't teaming with Ka. Sorry David. D=
But I am saying if you don't have a team mate you should pick me lol I would ne a good team mate for you.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Which is why EC vs WC was for a dollar, and not about pride, right?

Jem: oh I see, my misread. So only 2 of you are going to be in the crew battle?
Huh?

Have you like ever even been to a tournament? Don't even try to tell me what competive play is about...lol...Most people don't try unless money is on the line.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter, crews is $5 per person, that's not that much. The winning crew captain distributes the money for the crew, it is not have to be given equally.

Eqqz, I was talking to Jesse and he told me that you were giving him a ride and that your car was 'full' once he got in it. Is that true? Also, get online if you aren't, I'm leaving for my fund raiser in an hour.

Eggz

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter, crews is $5 per person, that's not that much. The winning crew captain distributes the money for the crew, it is not have to be given equally.

Eqqz, I was talking to Jesse and he told me that you were giving him a ride and that your car was 'full' once he got in it. Is that true? Also, get online if you aren't, I'm leaving for my fund raiser in an hour.
Our car is full without him now that I recall, so James will be driving Jesse if they come.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Do I haver to pay to just watch? I'll just walk there since it's a street down or I'll go with Dorian lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
More like $10 MLG Lockout? Assuming you know the MLG rules off the top of your head. If not, nubbbbb.

-Jem on Eggz account.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Come on you guys, be nice. He is one of Doc_Holiday's friends and they only middle schoolers and most of them play Halo, and they are pretty freakin' good I might add. I think one of them is top 25. This will be their first SSBM tournament.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
That's homo I just typed a paragraph but forgot to quick reply it..... Anyways I'm posting because I want to? Aren't you posting because you want to am I correct?

Jem.

Smash Master
Maybe. I dont play much MLG anymore, but MLG Lockout is **** fun.
And that wasn't Shane, it was Jem, myself. As noted by the - Jem on Shane's account.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby ditto money match, Eggz? Everyone knows I can't play Kirby and yada-yada-yada.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Why is everyone saying MLG Lockout you know there is two game types for Lockout.

Jem.

Smash Master
There are 1v1 MLG settings.. They don't hold them in tournaments though. No one good plays with just standard start on Lockout, kthx play with pros at Halo 2 like I have.

I've played with Walshy, Lil Poison, and a couple others, so don't get me started.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Lol Jem. I have played with pros. There is no 1v1 matches in '07 and great people did play them lets say the best 1v1 player Karma? BTW Lil Poison is poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom