• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you use the claw grip with wolf?

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how you use wolf without it.Claw is when you put you tumb on the c-stick,a-button,b-button and x(thats my variation of the grip).I only started using wolf recently but I couldn't use him to his full potential without it.

I find it impossible to lagless fair and WoW using the c-stick with my old grip since jump and the ariel need to be pressed at the same time.I could do it using A-button but then I couldn't move around while performing them with the control stick.This allow full mobility.My playstyle is weaving around my opponent trying to be random as possible and random lasering so it greatly helps.

Its really improved my over all play and my other characters.Its great for tech skill an what not.

I'm just wondering do ye use this or do you do it some other way.Its only took me about 2 days to be comfortable with, its quite awkward at first but well worth it.Sorry I wrote so much wasnt really necessary:ohwell:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Claw crips? 0_o

No thanks, I don't support gang violence.

Sajun88

Smash Apprentice
Heh. Yeah I just changed my controls the day Brawl came out. Didn't even bother with a GC controller even.

B = Jump
A = Attack
Y = Special
X = Grab

Top Bottom