• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think sheik loses to falco

Falco vs. Sheik

• Falco 60/40 Sheik

• Falco 50/50 Sheik

• Falco 40/60 Sheik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mo0seHead

Smash Rookie
recently I have started playing sheik again and when I do I play a lot of spacies, because I used to use her a lot more back then I remembered how frustrating it is for sheik against spacies. I also find really annoying how no one recognizes this even though mango and ppmd always do really well against sheiks with their falcos. I want you to give your opinion on this because I hope im not the only one

Jackson

Smash Lord
I feel you. Sheik certainly loses neutral hard to Falco but the matchup is somewhat brought back to center because of Sheik's strong punish game and edgeguarding. That said, I would have a hard time giving it a number. If I did, it would be more like 45:55 than 40:60 though.

zeloft

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0130-2139-7017
recently I have started playing sheik again and when I do I play a lot of spacies, because I used to use her a lot more back then I remembered how frustrating it is for sheik against spacies. I also find really annoying how no one recognizes this even though mango and ppmd always do really well against sheiks with their falcos. I want you to give your opinion on this because I hope im not the only one
Personally as a Falco main who used to play Sheik, I think that the matchup is really balanced. Falco can win neutral and combo Sheik like a monster, but Sheik can really easily punish him and destroy him when it comes to edgeguarding.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sheik wins the neutral if you play it right. Charge needles on a platform, if he tries to shoot you then release them. Your needles will break his laser and continue on to hit him in the face. You can also powershield his lasers and then wavedash OoS -> boost grab for a basically guaranteed grab.

Just dont make the mistake of trying to challenge his attacks directly. You outspace him, abuse that.

Top Bottom