• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you love who you suck with?

DH1125

Smash Rookie
NNID
DH1125
3DS FC
0688-6071-1761
i may suck with him but sicking boozer (bowser) on ppl has always been for me, lol..specially in those wtf moments i somehow win D:
i generally have fun with the ppl i suck with though if its a lolz game. needs more falcon though ._.

Richard7

Smash Ace
I play Pokemon Trainer every now and then and go Ivysaur, I laugh my head off at his survivability, although his survivability is only truly bad when versing someone with a tether (nerf having to verse a brother that mains Toon Link). But even still, his survivability is horrible. It makes it even more funny when Ivysaur makes that noise when he uses Up B. He just goes "Saur!" and then dies.

Truly balanced game Nintendo......

mostwins

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4742-8002-0115
Gannon imo stands head and shoulder over the entire cast as far as fun factor is concerned, Thunderstorming, chain strangling, Gannoncides, Tipman spikes, Dair spikes, wizards foot spikes, shieldbreak->warlock punch. What's not to love.

LordofDarkness

Smash Cadet
Gannon imo stands head and shoulder over the entire cast as far as fun factor is concerned, Thunderstorming, chain strangling, Gannoncides, Tipman spikes, Dair spikes, wizards foot spikes, shieldbreak->warlock punch. What's not to love.
Yes yes and yes. I personally like to play my "Hot Topic Emo-Core" Ness (Mr. Saturn shirt with pink cap) and land some awesome PK missles. However, as for his land and aerial game... I have none.

Top Bottom