• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

do you like Brawl more than Melee? just a quick opinion Check

Do you like Brawl more than Melee so far?

• Yes, Brawl > Melee

Votes: 348 72.2%
  • No, Melee > Brawl

Votes: 66 13.7%
  • Maybe, I've yet to decide

Votes: 68 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
As much as I love Melee, I'm gonna have to go with Brawl. But I still won't forget the awesome times I had playing Melee. I'm sure Brawl will bring great memories as well.

clace

Smash Journeyman
it wasnt that big of a step up from n64 to Melee i think it is a bigger step from melee to brawl
Facepalm.

Anyways, It's a mixed bag, a lot of aspects in brawl are greatly improved from melee, but additions like tripping and taking away some skill in the game are a bit saddening.

All in all the good outweighs the bad though, and I like brawl more.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
I decided not to play Brawl. I am very disappointed about the game. Therefore, I liked Melee, but not Brawl. I quit playing Melee and the original SSB altogether. However, I liked Brawl's soundtrack more than Melee's soundtrack. I will just miss out on Brawl and campaign for SSB4.

Top Bottom