• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Fight For Your Friends?

mikeb2010

Smash Apprentice
The closest person to being combo based is guess who??? Pretty boy Marth (mega queerness). And yes, what were you thinkin when you came up with the title of this thread? Did you change your mind when started to type your post?

Edds

Smash Ace
if you mean by a series/string of attacks then i guess the only one i can figure out is uptilt and then bair on low %. or dashattack twice.

ike doesnt really have anything with combos.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
this thread is dumb what the hell does his taunt have to do with combos and in brawl theres hardly no combos its mostly about mind gaming poeple

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Fire Emblem is a cool guy... He fights for his friends and gives no sympathy...

Anyways, Fire Emblem has combos??? I rather think he has mindgames rather than combos...

Duker

Smash Journeyman
The title was to bring attention, and what do you know, it was a complete success.

My $0.02

And serisouly, what the hell have happened to the Ike board? I was just away for some time since before the PAL release and now it's even more crowded with n00bs (Not at all refering to the topic-creator, seriously).

Ranuu

Smash Rookie
Fire Emblem is a cool guy... He fights for his friends and gives no sympathy...

Anyways, Fire Emblem has combos??? I rather think he has mindgames rather than combos...
His name is Ike. Fire Emblem is the game series that he originated in, and the games he appeared in were 'Path of Radiance' and 'Radiant Dawn'.

Top Bottom