• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you agree that they should make a Smash Bros. Brawl Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well guys, after seeing the SSE demo's and trailers, this looks like Smash Bros. Brawl should have it's own movie. Some are predictable, most are unexpected, a perfect movie in my book. If you agree on this idea, post some ideas if it should have it's own move or not, any ideas are welcome. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not even a lil' anime movie like the street fighters and stuff...?

T-major

Smash Champion
first off, unless they get the same people who wrote SSE to write the movie, it would suck balls.

second, it wouldn't work, because half the characters don't have voices...

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ah well, I was thinking of my group to help them make it, but I guess that's not a good move I see. For the people that gave me a good reason that they shouldn't make it, thank you.

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Anime written by the writer of Naruto (Japanese), plus Shigeru Miyamoto? Yes. Anything else? No.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Never. It will give Smash Bros a bad name. Just look at the previous videogame movies so far. The only good ones are Tron and Mortal Kombat (the first movie).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Never. It will give Smash Bros a bad name. Just look at the previous videogame movies so far. The only good ones are Tron and Mortal Kombat (the first movie).
I don't think the person meant a live action movie...

courte

Smash Lord
no times infinite and i rip out my baby makers and titi trackers

finalark

SNORLAX
... the only movie that I have ever seen based off of a game that I like was FF VII: Advent Children so I'm going with "no."

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess some people didn't get what this thread is about. It's said should Smash Bros. have a movie, not should Smash Bros. Brawl have a movie, (I'm beliving what this is). Having a movie about the game will help, or hurt it.

Help: If the movie was made by great actors, characters act like they own character, and a mind blowing story line and graphics.

Hurt: If the movie was based out of the SSE, preditable storyline, and/or no character origanal or good voice acting.

Either way, it could be a good/bad idea.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Yea, like Viper says, Video Game movies always get an either hit or miss mark.

It's an interesting idea but debatable in what contents and elements shuold be kept or excluded in an interesting universe like Smash Bros.

I was actually thinking of working on a dialogue project with what scenes I do have of SSE. The thing just screams some character conversation development, but alas I'm not the best writer, I just draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom