• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do the Mario (the mario combo vid ) completed!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
here we go again.....lol i remember this from the melee boards and it never happened...
You seem to be missing the major points right now

1) Int. Mario Combo Video was to be released sometime before brawl....it had a deadline. Sure there was enough time but that leads me to point 2

2) SuMa didn't get organized until a while after people flooded(FLUDDed) him with videos

3) SuMa had a computer problem of sorts and...

4) SuMa lives in Germany...and rarely kept in contact

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Hopfully it has good quality, not just a camera on the TV screen

GL with it, can't wait

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I suggest for now we use this thread to make a title. Also ADVERTISEMENT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAST1: Florida Awesome Summer Tournament July 17-20

For those of you that planned on going to FC...You have no reason not to go to this I'm going to try to be there and you all should too.

----

Now that that's out of the way might I suggest Do The Mario as the title and the ending credits song be....Do The Mario

http://youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0

COMMANDLIST

Smash Cadet
Hey what's up BO X7. Nice idea you have. Really looking forward to seeing some of the other Mario players combos that they've invented. Well I have a particular combo in brawl that I successfully pull off against 85% of the characters that I'd like to put up so thanks for the opportunity.

I've even given it a name, I call it 'Mario's Hurricane' or the hurricane combo b/c it starts off with his dair tornado spin. Hope to post it real soon.

We all have to pitch in if we're going to make ''Mario the ultimate metagame.''
:)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Hey what's up BO X7. Nice idea you have. Really looking forward to seeing some of the other Mario players combos that they've invented. Well I have a particular combo in brawl that I successfully pull off against 85% of the characters that I'd like to put up so thanks for the opportunity.

I've even given it a name, I call it 'Mario's Hurricane' or the hurricane combo b/c it starts off with his dair tornado spin. Hope to post it real soon.

We all have to pitch in if we're going to make ''Mario the ultimate metagame.''
:)

cool Im me when u ever have the chance my aim is Bo4KT and my YIM is Ontario23ray

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
My good friend, coco is willing to record any matches wth u Via online with his equipment if u have poblems recordin ur game play. His AIM is Luffyfan292 or Pm him. After he records he can send the matches straight to me

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I can't make videos but you could record me doing combos on your camera and add it to the video. Is that all right?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Er I could help but i'm not willing to play online especailly if htat footies going to be used for a video. But If i get anything recorded at a tourney I'll post links to where it is cause I wouldnt be the one uploading it either.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Er I could help but i'm not willing to play online especailly if htat footies going to be used for a video. But If i get anything recorded at a tourney I'll post links to where it is cause I wouldnt be the one uploading it either.
alright thats cool

Kidlat

Smash Apprentice
alright thanks.

I'll try to send you stuff when school ends so I have more time to record stuff.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I wanna be in the vid XD
Wanna have a few matches and record them BO X7? What happened in that FFA earlier today btw? You like...vanished, lol

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
ok everyone
I have a deadline now. The deadline 4 sending me videos is now June 13th i plan to get an early start of this vid since i know have more than enough mario clips.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
whoa alright I probably wont be in the vid then... I might have some videos after the 14th cause someoens bringing recordign stuff to GC and ill probably get to record

Top Bottom