• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do The Mario 4

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, how's it going?

So Coolwhip told me today that some of you really want DTM 4 to come out since the last time it was cancelled due to lack of clips.

I was asked to make this video happen. Obviously, I am thrilled myself that there's a chance again to still make this happen.

Let's get down to business:
Send them clips in!
If you don't have a capture card, put your replay files on your SD card and upload them (Mediafire or MegaUpload please) and send me the download link. Please also include which part in your replays are the combos to avoid any consfusion (such as having multiple combos in 1 replay).
Don't have a SD card? I'll post my Brawl FC and Wii Code in a sec, and then just send me the replays through Wii.
EDIT: Brawl FC: 0604-0840-5400. Wii FC: 2062-8827-7150-8761
If you do have a capture card, you can either record your clips, upload them (no Youtube please, considering the crappy YT quality ripper I have, try MegaUpload or Mediafire) and send me the download link.
If your recorder has a crappy quality, I'd suggest to send me the replays with one of the 2 methods above to avoid crappy quality in the final video xd.

Also I will need your guys help to help picking music for the vid.
I can also make music myself, but that won't fit Mario style, So I'd suggest you guys request something. Now let's make this the best combo video of the year.

Here we Go!

Contributors: KMF, Steep, Rko, TEB

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I'm down for it, I believe I have some replays but they're scattered across a whole bunch of Wii's so I don't know when I'll be able t get them. I could just play Wifi a whole bunch and hope for some nice moments though!

You should ask Fire! for permission for DTM4 first imo (I think he gave the OK a while back, but that was pretty long ago), since it's his series after all, even though it is a community video.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I have a ton of clips. I'll send them this afternoon.

Btw, Jux, DTM is originally BO X7's series. Fire! picked it up after Bo dropped it.

:phone:

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I have a ton of clips. I'll send them this afternoon.

Btw, Jux, DTM is originally BO X7's series. Fire! picked it up after Bo dropped it.

Oops, I knew that :p
Just got the people mixed up.

Most of my clips will have to be from wifi though, I don't think I'll get a chance to retrieve any clips from other people's Wii's anytime soon.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Won't be ready by tonight, lol.

I'll have to send thru the Wii if that's alright with you.

Wii fc: 0506-9029-2650-7895
Brawl fc: 1763-9978-5633

I've got u added already.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Haha, funny thing was...I was gonna make a revival post early July to see if anyone was still down.

Since I've been working with Sony Vegas recently, I'd figure I'd give everyone a month to come up with clips, then release it some time in early August.

I'd still be happy to make it, but if your up for the challenge, then by all means go for it.

Also, if you do make it, I suggest you just record all the replays yourself so there is consistent quality throughout the entire thing.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
About how many clips should we send in?
You can send in 5. I will tell you guys later if I have too many/less clips.

Fire, I like your idea about consistent quality, but I don't think it will matter when people have recorders that are as good or even better as mine. That's why I reommend to send in replays when the quality is worse.

Matador, you don't have a SD? I'll add your codes today.

JuxtaposeX, it doesn't matter whether your clips are wi-fi or not.

Fire, thanks for the offer, but I'l get it done.
The only thing I need to figure out is how to make fonts in Pinnacle Studio 15 xd.

EDIT: I'm going for next week, I'll be back Friday.

steep

Smash Lord
KMF my wii # is on my account. I will add your wii # if you will add mine and I can send you a couple videos. I have a sick fireball -> running past pivot grab -> bthrow -> fludd gimp on an Ike player from wifi. :)

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
KMF my wii # is on my account. I will add your wii # if you will add mine and I can send you a couple videos. I have a sick fireball -> running past pivot grab -> bthrow -> fludd gimp on an Ike player from wifi. :)
Xd, I recently made the exact same combo on a Marth.

I'm going away for the week, be back Friday. I hope to have an inbox full of replays when I get back xd.
For the people who will send their clips through wii, I'm sorry, I'll add you all Friday morning (GMT+2).
Also, don't add my fc that's listed here, I recently got another wii which I have more time to be on, Numbers will also be posted Friday.
Sorry for this delay.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Haha, funny thing was...I was gonna make a revival post early July to see if anyone was still down.

Since I've been working with Sony Vegas recently, I'd figure I'd give everyone a month to come up with clips, then release it some time in early August.

I'd still be happy to make it, but if your up for the challenge, then by all means go for it.

Also, if you do make it, I suggest you just record all the replays yourself so there is consistent quality throughout the entire thing.
Oh, it sounded like you wasn't gonna make it happen. But, if ya willing to help out with kmf then cool.

Mario mains gets no respect, so we want to show those non mario mains to see how us marios get down. ;)

I'll send in my bess clips sometime this week.

@Kmf, music suggest; busta rhymes "call the ambulance" or the instrumental.
Well, any song that'll fit into the video.

Cezz624

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cezz624
3DS FC
2964-9447-5535
Wow, I would like to show you guys how good of a Mario main I am, even though I am new here at Smash boards, I have used Mario for quite a while now. Can I send some clips to you to see if their good enough? I have some pretty good combos from WiFi battles. (1v1)

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Ahh, good stuff teb.

@Jimmy: i pretty much can agree with you on that one.
Do anyone wanna suggest some vm music (Anything mario) to kmf?
If so, post links for kmf here.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I would like to show you guys how good of a Mario main I am, even though I am new here at Smash boards, I have used Mario for quite a while now. Can I send some clips to you to see if their good enough? I have some pretty good combos from WiFi battles. (1v1)
Yes, please do. The more the better.
I'll add the people that want to send their clips in through wii today, and post my fc's for my (new) wii.
Also, keep them music suggestions coming, I like 'em so far.
And if you send combos in full matches, make the video private, so that the combo won't be seen too much

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
I added my (good) Fc's on my profile (look left). the peeps that send their clips through wii, add those fc's, I've got you guys added.

Cezz624

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cezz624
3DS FC
2964-9447-5535
Hey, I just thought, imagine adding DDR: Mario Mix music to the combo video? Not saying to add it or suggesting it, just imagine it.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm going to try making a tournament tomorrow...let's see if I get myself some replays that way.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Matador, I remeber you saying that you added my (good) FC's before me updating them.
We already played once on the wii you should send your clips in, so you've already added my Brawl fc there.
You only need to add my wii fc listed on your left, and you're ready to send in your replays.
Keep the clips/replays coming everyone! Only TEB has sent them in.
Don't rush yourselves, please take your time.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Have anyone else been sending in their clips?
We need @ least 12 plus marios to make this happen. (Esp some of the marios from DTM 3)
I'm starting to think this has become a "Waste of time" :(

steep

Smash Lord
I'm sending in clips now.

EDIT: KMF, did you add my Wii #? because I can't seem to send clips in.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Have anyone else been sending in their clips?
We need @ least 12 plus marios to make this happen. (Esp some of the marios from DTM 3)
I'm starting to think this has become a "Waste of time" :(
Let's not hope so.
We don't need 12, let's say 8 people would be enough, IF they send in a A LOT of clips.
It depends, you see?
And the project has just started. People should get time to get their clips. Especially when I told them to NOT RUSH. Ofcourse I don't want you all to get lazy and wait TOO long.

Steep, nice I'll watch them tomorrow.

SKidd

Smash Master
4707 8375 8321 4452 is my Wii number. I've added you already.

You seem like a sensical fellow.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
You seem like a sensical fellow.
What does that mean?

Pay attention everyone who wants to send in their clips through wiiconnect24:
The stupid thing about sending clips is that both players need to have both wii and Brawl FC's added PLUS at least see each other 1 time online on Brawl.
So here's what I'm gonna do:
I'm going to leave my Wii on TOMORROW WEDNESDAY THE 28TH online on brawl with all you guys wii and brawl FC's added.
You guys add my FC's, and just show up online once, that should be enough (then you can send me your clips!).
I'll try to be online asap, probably around 12.00 AM until the end of the day.

Top Bottom