• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do Squirtle Players Use Bubble At All?

Chromanin

Smash Rookie
I play a bit of squirtle and I bubble ALL of the time. Its sooooper useful. I've actually developed my own combo featuring squirtle's shell shift and bublling afterward. You can bubble to trip, then sprint for a shellshift in time to swing them back and then bubble again. This can be done repeatedly and you can even take advantage of those who tech it by timing it a little slower. I use this combo often to dish out a good 50-80% on characters for free. Low risk, high rewards!

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna claim that I'm the best Squirtle player or anything, but I use bubble pretty frequently. The only thing is since it's a new input for the Pokemon Trainer Pokemon sometimes I forget it exists, but when I'm aware of it I use it and it's amazing. I make the same mistake when playing Ivysaur and, to a lesser extent, Charizard.

Top Bottom