• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #19 *MK Banned* *LAST MINUTE VENUE CHANGE!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
If I get out of pools and there is an amateur bracket im going to be so mad.

The last 2 times I just missed getting out of pools and Bizkit didnt hold amateurs bracket.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I am officially banning MK at this tourney! I know I said it earlier, but I'm just confirming it 100% now that Unity Ruleset will support ruleset alterations for testing purposes.

Doubles will ALSO now be $5 per person instead of $10 per person! So now you have cheap doubles with MK banned! No reason not to enter!

Amateur bracket will be done with pools IF, and only IF we have ENOUGH SETUPS!!! For it to happen we need enough setups so that every pool is playing at the same time.

I will edit original post later...

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Don't forget, MK is banned at this in both singles and doubles!

Doubles is $5 per person, $10 per team!

Amateur Bracket if we have enough time & setups!

And there will be another giveaway at this for singles entrants!

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
Well ever since last weeks tourney I'm starting to get hooked into the tourney scene. I'd rather wish that the singles fee was $5 but it's beyond my control. I main marth and have been studying up on new strategies and trying to bone up and learn Marth's strengths and weaknesses. Long as my power dosen't go out during the storm tommorow.

Anyways. How far away is worcester in the terms of driving distance? I only say this because last week's tourney was practically 10 mintues from me. Or rather I'm wondering if there are any other tournaments in the western mass area.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Well ever since last weeks tourney I'm starting to get hooked into the tourney scene. I'd rather wish that the singles fee was $5 but it's beyond my control. I main marth and have been studying up on new strategies and trying to bone up and learn Marth's strengths and weaknesses. Long as my power dosen't go out during the storm tommorow.

Anyways. How far away is worcester in the terms of driving distance? I only say this because last week's tourney was practically 10 mintues from me. Or rather I'm wondering if there are any other tournaments in the western mass area.
you could probably get a ride with some other western MA's to dna. It's like an hour from ludlow.

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
Mmm...not that many tournaments in my area apparently. Map Quest must be way off or something if it's saying worcester is 15 miles away. Probably referring to Vermont I bet.

And Icearrow thanks for the offer for some advice. I've been studying up on Marth's strengths and weaknesses lately since at that last tourney I was at I ended up losing my match when I tried to finish off my opponent by spiking them with Marth's Dair, it didn't sweet spot and marth ended up being too far below the stage to recover. Embarassing indeed.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Two weeks guys! This is going to be hype!

MK Banned, a special NE guest, and attempted pools/amateur bracket!

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
Ok....Now I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to make this tourney. I am looking forward too it but it's 50-50 if I can make it there or not,College essays are a pain.

Although, I will be able to make the next Smashachusetts. Lol, you all got me hooked into this.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
GUYS THE VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO GAME UNDERGROUND. SORRY FOR THE LAST MINUTE, NOTHING I COULD DO! OWNER DITCHED OUT ON US!

NEW ADDRESS: 1251 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA

SHOW UP STARTING AROUND 1PM, SIGN UPS AT 1:30PM!!!

It's only 20-30 minutes east from Worcester!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE RIGHT VENUE TOMORROW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom