• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMT 5: Hype!!! DFW, Lubbock, Amarillo & Abilene CLASH!!!

rel12

Smash Apprentice
^This man knows what he's talking about.

And I doubt you've ever played a good Link. Wifi doesn't count, either. =P
ehh guess I havent then :D, please show me different!! haha

& guess Neon isn't coming, so i might need a partner for low tier, depends if i can get Blast to come to this or not

Edit: whats the payouts?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Phil (BooM TX) will house all the out of city players. His place is quite spacious.

Each event is $5 and the payout will depend on the turnout, but otherwise it is 70/20/10.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Yeah, i saw that, however MLG was still lame and allowed some infinites to happen. I never understood that, Ban some of them but not all of them

Denti

Smash Master
DK and Marth can on lucas and ness... I think possibly squirtle or sonic on them too but idk because when i read about that stuff it was 2 years ago. Tyson could clarify

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
So are yall doing LT teams or Singles?? I am expecting high things out of you Mr. Alejandro

Also, yall better record the epic Yoshi ditto's that happen, and bobby i want to see vids of this new powered up Mario you have

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi ditto's!! uh oh! Alejandro you aint talking bout putting $15 money match best of 7 Yoshi Ditto! :D

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
So are yall doing LT teams or Singles?? I am expecting high things out of you Mr. Alejandro
I haven't decided to be honest.

Yoshi ditto's!! uh oh! Alejandro you aint talking bout putting $15 money match best of 7 Yoshi Ditto! :D
We'll see, (pre-johns) I don't know if my Yoshi is up to par with yours but I'm pretty sure you're the better one.

Just to clarify, which stages are starters?
Starters: Smashville, FD, Battlefield, Yoshi Story, Lylat

COUNTER-PICK: Brinstar, Frigate, Rainbow Cruise, Halberd, Castle Siege, Delfino, Pictochat, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Stadium 1

I want to follow Xyro's format so we can be ready for Whobo 3.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
So alejandro, your saying that team name is already taken? or andre's already taken? lol

I need me a Zelda as a partner :D

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
So alejandro, your saying that team name is already taken? or andre's already taken? lol

I need me a Zelda as a partner :D
Andre and I have previously teamed before and happened to be 'Super Mario World'. I asked him to team with me already too.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
bout to head out there, see yall in couple hours, for those who dont know me, i'll be the good looking mixed guy! wearing Yellow & Black hat! LEEGOOO!!!

Top Bottom