• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC: Who are you voting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
RIDLEY

The time has come to shove it in the face of Sakurai. WE SHALL NOT BE DENIED AGAIN!

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
King K Rool and Wolf 100% Im gonna throw one in for Snake as well (Maybe for Vaati and Louie too but i highly doubt they would make it for smash 4 at least)

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
I voted for Snake, Ridley, K. Rool, Ice Climbers, Bayonetta, and Mike Jones. Not sure if they'll get in, but I might as well let my voice be heard.
Given the creator of bayoneta publicly insults smash brothers fans, and pretty much said he hates it, I doubt that one will ever happen.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I voted Snake, Ice Climbers and Ridley. They are all unlikely for Smash 4, but I'm looking at Smash 5 as well.
Are we able to vote multiple times? What if Nintendo keeps track of IP addresses and only counts one vote per IP address?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Chorus Kids
Agnes Oblige
Professor Layton
Inkling
Cross
Masked Man
Geno
Wonder Red
Bayonetta
Rayman
Dr. Kawashima
Melia
Prince Sable
Classic Ganon
Lip
King Hippo
Mike Jones
Every single character I voted for.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I voted for Snake on my phone, Bayonetta on my family computer & Rayman on my own computer.

I'd also vote for Ridley, Waluigi & Dixie Kong if I had other things to vote on.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Besides K. Rool, I threw a vote to Rayman as well to help raise his profile. Since this poll is open between now and October, I'm sure I'll vote for a few others along the way.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Takamaru.
And this is what I wrote:
"He's well known, since he appeared in the game that was originally bundled with the Wii U. In fact, he's the only character in Nintendo Land not to be playable in Super Smash Bros, if you count Villager as a a good enough Balloon Fight representant.
His game was also released for the Virtual Console in the West, so now he's not a Japan-only character."

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Rendanian

Smash Rookie
NNID
Getrias
Impa and Kumatora. I'd vote for Groose but I don't think Nintendo will accept my explanation of 'the pomp too stronk'

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
It never did. He said that he'd be honoured to have any of his characters in Smash Bros., and the only people who he insulted were the sort of morons who spam "When's Bayonetta being announced for Smash Bros.?" to him on Twitter over and over again.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/...be-honored-have-his-characters-nintendo-game/
Thought as much, a lot of creators want their characters in Smash Bros, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Master Chief's creator would love he was put in Smash Bros.

DarkDedede

Smash Journeyman
I'm all for the obvious choices, but I hope that Sakurai doesn't automatically go for the most popular. I'd love a few surprises thrown in here and there.

BTW, Waddle Doo, Pauline, and Queen from Battle Chess FTW!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Voted Mike Jones from StarTropics, no surprise there. :3

If I could, I'd also vote Isaac (Golden Sun), Saki (Sin & Punishment), Takamaru (NnmJ) and for 3rd party, Simon Belmont.

For vets... I guess Squirtle, Ivysaur, Wolf, and Ice Climber(s?). Really wish Pokemon Trainer was his own character, though. :V

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
For now, my vote goes to Krystal. I got a handful of characters I'm pushing for, but out of them, she's the one that needs support the most out the ones with realistic chances.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I voted for King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Rayman, and Inkling. I'd like Tingle as well, but I didn't bother voting for him since he's already an Assist Trophy. It would be nice to know if those characters are truly "ineligible" so people don't waste their votes.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
I voted Paper Mario, although I'd love to see Chibi Robo, Tharja, the Chorus Kids, and the Inklings make it in.

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
I voted for Krystal, Wolf, Dixie Kong, Galacta Knight, Impa, Chibi-Robo and Toon Zelda. I only have high hopes for Wolf and Dixie Kong though, because I don't think the rest will be popular enough choices.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I just used 3 different devices to vote. My laptop, phone, and PC.
Hmm... so I could use my laptop/phone/tablet, my brother's laptop, my boyfriend's laptop/desktop/phone and his parents' desktop... oh, and I could use my Wii U browser and my boyfriend's Wii U browser.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Hmm... so I could use my laptop/phone/tablet, my brother's laptop, my boyfriend's laptop/desktop/phone and his parents' desktop... oh, and I could use my Wii U browser and my boyfriend's Wii U browser.
Well, if you're brother already voted using his laptop for example, I'd imagine your vote wouldn't count, but don't quote me on that.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well, if you're brother already voted using his laptop for example, I'd imagine your vote wouldn't count, but don't quote me on that.
Oh, he isn't big on gaming anyway. Nothing to fret over.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Given that siblings could be participating this, I can't see them limiting votes to one per device. I'd think they'd want as many people as possible to have their voices heard for this sort of thing.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm voting for Spyro the Dragon. He's got the nostalgia from the original and Legend of Spyro series and the familiarity with the younger audience (because of Skylanders) backing him. Also, his first game introduced an innovation in open world video games and he was a part of the interactive toys revolution. So Spyro is a pretty important and awesome character, in my opinion.

Supalji

Smash Rookie
Well Mewtwo is in.. Most logical choice to me is KING K. Rooooool! (Never really played donkey kong games, but I feel his franchise deserves it the most.)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can you vote for more than one character? I have a few in mind and am having trouble deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom