• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC: Who are you voting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stryk3r

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3883-6715-5588
I voted for Cecil from ff4. I think ff is long overdue for being in smash since Nintendo has always had somewhat of a relationship with square enix. Also it'd be cool to have another sheik/zelda type character that's really two playable characters. (i.e. dark knight / paladin). Ridley would be cool too though.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Inklings. I think a representative of one of Nintendo's new IPs is important, and they are fantastic characters. Their move set could be crazy unique too, with a focus on spreading ink to increase your mobility.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

That's all I need.

Wait, who am I kidding, I want too many characters. But I voted for Medusa nonetheless.

Spirst

Given that this thread is very similar to this one but with less activity, I'll close this one so we avoid superfluousness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom