• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC: Who are you voting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdicon

Smash Journeyman
So we can vote for DLC now, and I'm really curious as to who everyone is voting for.
Personally I'm voting for Isaac

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Meowth because I want it and I don't want Cat Mario nor Cat Peach.

Reminder that this will affect Smash 5 and people should vote for deconfirmed characters as well

voting for Ridley

Last edited:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I want to vote for Wonder Red, but I doubt he could win a popularity contest, so probably I'll vote for King K. Rool.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I have no idea who to vote on, especially since we have no idea if there's a limit to the amount of votes you can make.

But I'd probably vote for Snake, Wolf, and K. Rool.

Speculator

Smash Ace
I haven't decided yet, but Snake is looking the most likely. With Lucas back I'm almost 100% happy with the roster. Snake is the only* big hole left to fill - we lost an awful lot when he went. Aside from his unique moveset and characteristics, Snake would doubtless bring a Metal Gear stage and a handful of Metal Gear music tracks along with him. Anybody else I wanted either ended up as an Assist Trophy or would get maybe ten votes at the most (sorry Sukapon ;_;). Snake seems the most reasonable, despite being third party.

*Not counting the Ice Climbers. Under normal circumstances they'd absolutely have my vote, but I'm not sure Sakurai will budge on insisting the rosters be the same between systems.

PsychicTactics

Smash Rookie
NNID
psychictactics
Ya know, i would like a squareenix character and i feel like Geno or Cloud are pretty likely votes so i think i might support one of those. Hell Terra and Cecil make sense too.

Dr. Bran

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2062-9647-8749
This is a slightly obscure one: Boy and Blob. They had their first game on the NES and later a reboot on the Wii, and classic characters (and Duo characters) seem to be getting some attention. I'd imagine the boy not being able to do much damage on his own, but the Blob could transform into different objects to aid him in the fight.

Its either him or Shaq :yeahboi:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Impa was my choice. I think Wolf is a shoe in, especially with Star Fox Wii U. I will probably vote for Ice Climbers, Inklings, Issac, and Cross/Elma later.

Nackels

Smash Rookie
As far as a stretch as it is I voted for Kid Goku, If that was at all in the realm of possibility I will have lived a full life. But for insurance I put a P.S "Wolf" Just in case!

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
I voted for Flynn, as the Megami Tensei series has been around on nintendo systems since the NES. Sure one of the main games and most of the side games were on other systems, but several side games came back to nintendo systems, as well as the main series itself.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I voted for Snake, Ridley, K. Rool, Ice Climbers, Bayonetta, and Mike Jones. Not sure if they'll get in, but I might as well let my voice be heard.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
I voted Snake, Ice Climbers and Ridley. They are all unlikely for Smash 4, but I'm looking at Smash 5 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom