• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC skins

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
A minor touch like that is needed every once in awhile, not as all in as...

...but yeah you do have a good idea on downloadable alts (without the use of mods of course), since a variety of characters could have costumes that might never be seen in the base game
It’s not just for me, like I know of a person who’s utterly distraught because they have a major sentimental attachment to the TP Zelda, apparently playing Smash with her helped her though a tough period in her life.

I honestly respect the opinion of anyone who likes the new designs but some of us really are feeling a strange sense of loss.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s not just for me, like I know of a person who’s utterly distraught because they have a major sentimental attachment to the TP Zelda, apparently playing Smash with her helped her though a tough period in her life.

I honestly respect the opinion of anyone who likes the new designs but some of us really are feeling a strange sense of loss.
Well that’s sad (no joke)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know right? I was initially worried about hitboxes because many characters have varied in size and shape over the years, but as someone else pointed out to me, they made the Koopalings work as skins for Bowser Jr.
And they also managed to make different gender alts for :ultcorrin::ultinkling::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultrobin:ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: (and also two different forms of :ultbayonetta::ultcloud:)

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
I really need this, If there is enough demand then i could see it happening, Give the Zelda crew TP, and OOT costumes please.

LucR

Smash Rookie
I would definitely buy skins as long as they weren't just color swaps. I'd gladly spend $3 on Shadow Mario

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
I would definitely buy skins as long as they weren't just color swaps. I'd gladly spend $3 on Shadow Mario
Oh, yeah. Definitely that sort of thing. TP Zelda, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, Samus Returns Samus, Shadow Mario, all that good stuff.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman

I am glad to hear that about the person you know, it's not that I don't like change it's just these designs really grow on you after having them for ten years in smash, that it doesn't really feel like everyone is here as stupid as that may sound to some people.

LucR

Smash Rookie
Oh, yeah. Definitely that sort of thing. TP Zelda, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, Samus Returns Samus, Shadow Mario, all that good stuff.
Yeah, I'm weak when it comes to money. I don't even want to know how much money I've spent on Team Fortress 2, and if they do skins in Smash I'm probably gonna spend even more. The idea of DLC skins is a gold mine for Nintendo, and I'd be surprised if they didn't capitalize on it.

Top Bottom