• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's Hitboxes

Luigi player

Smash Master
Would you guys like a different color for the hitboxes? I was thinking of making the color red or green. I think it will also get rid of the faint glow the hitboxes had in the first video.
Yeah that would be nice. I think blue, white or yellow would be the easiest to see though... but it's not like you wouldn't see it with other colors, so just take what you like (just not brown or something, lol).

ook

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to make the bubbles see-through, so you could see DK's arms through them? Cause that would make it a whole lot easier

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Would it be possible to make the bubbles see-through, so you could see DK's arms through them? Cause that would make it a whole lot easier
I'm not sure if I can do that. I'll look into it though.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
What did you guys add in PSA to get a glow to appear on the when hitboxes are active?

Top Bottom